FXTM is an online exchange that offers many different types of assets for buying and selling. FXTM advertises that it is a “global award winning broker.” So this means that people in many different countries can trade on FXTM, and that the FXTM site is very legitimate. Whether you are looking to day trade or to invest for the long-term, FXTM has options that can help you achieve your goals. Here is an in-depth review of FXTM which can help you to understand the FXTM.com Broker.
- FXTM is an online exchange
- Offers many different assets
- For day traders & Long-term investors
- FXTM is an award winning broker
- 1. CFD Trading Offer: Many different assets can be traded on the exchange
- 2. CFD Trading Costs: FXTM has Lower Than Average Fees
- 3. Accounts: FXTM has Many Accounts to Choose From
- 4. CFD Trading Platforms & Mobile Trading: There is no Shortage of Trading Platforms on FXTM
- 5. Usability of the Website: FXTM is very Useable
- 6. Customer Support: FXTM has Good Customer Support
- 7. Methods of Payment: FXTM Accepts Many Different Payment Methods
- 8. Additional Offers: FXTM has Many Additional Offers
- 9. Regulation & Deposit Protection: FXTM is Legitimate
- 10. Awards: FXTM has Won Many Awards
- 11. Conclusion: How Does FXTM Do in Our Opinion?
Trader Rating Total
depends on type of account
up to 1:30
MT4, MT5, Broker-owned Software
1.) CFD Trading Offer: Many different assets can be traded on the exchange
There are six different asset classes that can be traded on FXTM.com These asset classes are currency pairs, spot metals, CFDs on commodities, CFDs on indices, share CFDs, and cryptocurrency CFDs. Because FXTM offers so many different types of CFDs, it makes it an ideal site for CFD trading. There are also several different account types on the site.
Cryptocurrencies are a relatively new asset class. So, the fact that FXTM offers them means that FXTM stays on the cutting edge and provides traders with access to the latest trends in terms of asset classes. FXTM offers CFD trading for Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum. These are three of the most popular cryptocurrencies available on the market. So, if you would like to take a dive into the exciting world of cryptocurrency CFD trading, then you will be able to do so on FXTM.com. This is appealing for many investors and traders.
- The FXTM.com broker has many different assets available for trading.
- These assets are currency pairs, spot metals, CFDs on commodities, CFDs on indices, share CFDs, and cryptocurrency CFDs.
- There is a lot of flexibility for CFD traders on the site
2). CFD Trading Costs: FXTM has Lower Than Average Fees
The fees for FXTM are primarily done by the spread. These fees start from 0.1 and go up from there. The particular spread charge depends on the individual asset that you want to trade. The leverage on FXTM goes as high as 1:30. How much leverage you can use depends on your account type and the asset that you wish to trade. FXTM does not charge inactivity fees if you decide to leave your account inactive for an extended period of time. This makes it different from many other exchanges which do charge inactivity fees.
The spreads on FXTM are lower than they are on many competing exchanges. So, if you are looking to make trades for the lowest fees possible, then FXTM is a good broker option for you. The low fees combined with the high amounts of leverage available help to make FXTM very appealing to traders and investors.
- FXTM fees are typically charged by the spread as opposed to by standard commissions
- Spreads start at as low as 0.1 on the site
- The spreads on FXTM are lower than they are on many other sites and leverage is as high as 1:30 on FXTM
3.) Accounts: FXTM has Many Accounts to Choose From
According to this FXTM.com review, there are seven accounts to choose from on FXTM.com. The first is a demo account. With the demo account, you can trade fake money in order to practice your trading skills. There is no risk and any money that you lose will not actually cost you anything because it is just virtual money. The other account types available on the site are the Standard Account, the Cent Account, the Shares Account, the ECN Zero Account, the ECN Account, and the FXTM Pro account.
The most basic of these accounts is the Cent Account. The Cent Account requires a minimum deposit of just $10. So, this account is great for beginners. The most advanced account is the FXTM Pro account. The FXTM Pro account requires a minimum deposit of $25,000. So, FXTM Pro accounts should only be opened by advanced traders and investors. The margin call for FXTM Pro is 80 percent. The rest of the accounts require minimum deposits between $10 and $25,000.
- FXTM offers 7 different trading accounts which are Demo Account, the Standard Account, the Cent Account, the Shares Account, the ECN Zero Account, the ECN Account, and the FXTM Pro account
- The account that is best for you depends on your skill level
- The Demo Account is for learning only and does not use real money
4.) CFD Trading Platforms & Mobile Trading: There is no Shortage of Trading Platforms on FXTM
FXTM has ten different trading platforms to choose from. These platforms are MT4 for PC, MT4 for iOS, MT4 for Android, MT4 for Mac, MT4 WebTrader, MT5 for Desktop, MT5 for iPhone/iPad, MT5 for Android, MT5 for Mac, and FXTM MT5 WebTrader. So, no matter whether you prefer desktops of smartphones, Mac or PC, FXTM has a trading platform that will suit you.
As per this FXTM.com trading platform review, FXTM.com trading platforms come with many features. Some of the features that various FXTM trading platforms come with include a dynamic security system, trading signals, multicurrency/language support, over 50 built-in technical indicators, and an automated trading system. The trading platforms offered by FXTM are highly advanced and they are ideal for many traders. With FXTM’s platforms you can make trades at home on your desktop or while you are watching a baseball game with your mobile device.
- FXTM has ten different trading platforms. These trading platforms provide a great deal of flexibility and make it easy to trade on different devices
- Some of the features FXTM trading platforms have are technical indicators, multicurrency/language support, and automated trading systems
- FXTM platforms are ideal for mobile trading
5.) Usability of the Website: FXTM is very Useable
If you have never logged onto FXTM.com then you are very unlikely to feel overwhelmed or frustrated when you first visit the site according to this FXTM.com review. The site is very well-designed and it is easy to find all of the key information that you will need. At the top of the homepage, there is a tab menu that has the following tabs: About, Forex Trading, Promotions, Investments, Partners, Markets, and Education.
Thee tabs make it extremely easy for you to navigate the site. The account setup process is also very easy. So, if you decide that you would like to open a trading account, you will be able to easily do this. The color scheme of the site is primarily light colors such as white and grey. However, there are also some darker backgrounds on the site. Overall, the site comes across as friendly. The top products are well advertised. However, the legal information and terms of business are not easy to locate on the site.
- FXTM is a well-designed website. The key information is easy to find on FXTM with the exception of the terms of business and the legal information
- FXTM has a lighter color scheme
- The top products on the site are very well advertised
6.) Customer Support: FXTM has Good Customer Support
If you have an issue on FXTM.com, then there are several ways to contact FXTM to get customer support. First, you can call the customer support line at +44 203 734 10 25. Second, you can email customer support at [email protected]. Or third, you can live chat with a customer support representative on the FXTM site. If you would like to get your issue resolved as fast as possible, then the best two options are live chat or phone. However, if you do not mind waiting a few hours or a few days to get a response, then email may be a good option for you. Any good FXTM.com trading platform review will tell you that FXTM has good customer service.
FXTM has offices in many different nations. If there is an FXTM office in your nation, then it is best for you to call this office to get customer support. FXTM has offices in all of the following nations: China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Nigeria, Thailand, and South Korea. You can call the primary customer support number if you do not live in any of these nations and if you would still like to receive customer support. The customer support line is open Monday-Friday.
- FXTM has good customer support with three customer support options for FXTM
- These options are email, phone, and live chat
- Live chat and phone are the fastest options
7.) Methods of Payment: FXTM Accepts Many Different Payment Methods
According to this FXTM.com review, FXTM has an extremely large selection when it comes to accepted payment methods. The site accepts credit cards, debit cards, bank transfers and online wallets. The online wallets that FXTM accepts are Neteller, Skrill, Alfa Click, WebMoney, OkPay, DixiPay, Cash U, Yandex.money, QIWI, WeChat, PerfectMoney, Bitcoin, Bitcoin via Skrill, QQPay, Baidu, and Konnexone.
FXTM also accepts major credit cards such as Visa, Mastercard, and Maestro. So, regardless of which payment method you prefer, there is likely to be a compatible option on FXTM. Many people ask “is FXTM.com legit?” and the fact that it accepts so many payment methods is part of the reason why the answer to this question is yes. Deposits are free on FXTM.com. However, there are commissions on withdrawals. These commissions range from 1 – 3.9 percent of the transaction. Neteller withdrawals do not have commissions, however. So, if you are looking for the most cost effective withdrawal method, you should strongly consider Neteller.
- FXTM accepts many different payment methods which include credit cards, e-wallets, debit cards and bank transfers
- Deposits are free on FXTM
- Most withdrawals have commissions, however, Neteller withdrawals do not
8.) Additional Offers: FXTM has Many Additional Offers
FXTM offers a demo account and many other things besides just trading platforms. For example, FXTM has an entire education center. This center consists of educational videos, educational e-books, strategy suggestions, FAQs, a trade glossary, and more. If your goal is to learn more about trading and investing, then FXTM is an excellent place to do so.
In addition to having a solid education center, FXTM also has many trading tools and resources. For those who wonder “is FXTM.com a good broker?” these trading tools and resources help the answer to this to be yes. These tools and resources include MT4 indicators, trading signals, market overviews, market forecasts, market news, an economic calendar, and a market research team. In short, there is a ton of useful information and many helpful resources on FXTM.com. For traders who are looking to increase their skill and their improve their trading strategy, FXTM is an excellent broker to use. The demo account alone can be extremely helpful for learning.
- FXTM has many additional offers besides just trading platforms with education center with videos, e-books, and more
- Trading signals, an economic calendar, market research, and market overviews are also available on the site
- FXTM also has a great demo account that is very useful for improving trading skill
9.) Regulation & Deposit Protection: FXTM is Legitimate
Some people ask, “is FXTM.com legit?” Well, FXTM is licensed and regulated by several different agencies. For example, it is licensed and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission. It’s license number is 185/12. FXTM is also registered with the Financial Services Board of South Africa and the Financial Conduct Authority of the UK.
FXTM uses SSL encryption. Minors are not allowed to trade on FXTM and neither are people from the US, Belize, Japan, British Columbia, Quebec, Saskatchewan, and several other places. So, even though FXTM is legit, not everyone can use it for CFD trading. To take advantage of FXTM for CFD trading you must be of the legal age, and you must not live in one of the aforementioned countries where it is banned. If you meet these requirements, then you will be free to open a trading account, make the minimum deposit, and start trading. However, this does not mean you will make money. In fact, FXTM CFD trading is very high risk. You should only conduct FXTM CFD trading if you know what you are doing.
- The site is regulated by authorities in three different nations: Cyprus, South Africa, and the UK
- People from America, and several other places cannot trade on FXTM due to regulations
- You must be a legal adult to open a trading account on FXTM
10.) Awards: FXTM has Won Many Awards
FXTM advertises on its site that it has won over twenty significant industry awards. These awards include: Best FX Broker 2016, 2017 Broker Firm of the Year Europe, 2017 Best Customer Service Global, and many more. Some online brokers have not won any industry awards. So the fact that FXTM has won over twenty is very impressive.
When you are looking for a good online broker, searching for a broker who has won awards is a good strategy to use. FXTM has won many awards, so it should be very attractive to you if you use this strategy. The fact that it has won a customer service award is also extremely positive. This is because customer service can be crucially important for traders. Even a single issue can involve tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands, or even millions of dollars’ worth of assets. So, getting issues resolved quickly is of the highest importance. As evident from its awards, FXTM.com has great customer service.
- FXTM has won many awards which prove that FXTM is legitimate
- FXTM has excellent customer service and that is why it has won customer service awards
- If you are looking for an award-winning broker, FXTM is an excellent option
Conclusion: How Does FXTM Do in Our Opinion?
A good CFD comparison or CFD broker comparison will tell you that FXTM is a great broker. FXTM.com is a great exchange because it has many assets to trade, it has a lot of flexibility for trading platforms, it has high quality customer service, and it has won over 20 industry awards. Whether you want to trade commodities CFDs, crypto CFDs, or shares CFDs, you can do so on FXTM.com.
You can choose from a wide variety of account types, and no matter what your budget is, there is an account that will suit you. Fees are very low and spreads are tight on FXTM. If you were to conduct a CFD broker comparison, you would see that FXTM compares very favourably against other top exchanges.
If you do open an account and if you have trouble for any reason, you can easily have your issue resolved by contacting customer support. You can contact customer support through email, phone, or live chat. FXTM has award-winning customer support, and their representatives will get to the bottom of your problem quickly. If you are wondering, “is FXTM.com a good broker?” the answer is yes.
- Low Fees
- Many Awards
- Many Trading Platforms
- Excellent Customer Service
- Legal info hard to find
- Terms of business hard to find
- They charge commission on withdrawals