Best Sites to Sell / Buy Ethereum
When it comes to finding the best place to sell / buy Ethereum, things are not so easy, simply because many of the best sites to sell /buy Ethereum online are quite recent. Most people will wonder how to sell /buy Ethereum online safely. Well, here you have a good starting point. Go for it. The first thing to keep in mind when looking for a quality Ethereum buying and selling site is the security offered by the website and the server. It is also good to look for what kind of currency is available (USD, Euros, or other currencies); the location usually gives an idea of the change in use. However, the largest Ethereum buying and selling sites generally have many options to sell /buy Ether.
Payment methods are very varied, and each method will be advantageous depending on what you deem critical. For example, PayPal offers some of the fastest and safest transactions in the market, but bank transfers tend to let you interact with the seller. Also, some services allow for more people to trade than others; there are payment processors that only let you use one currency while others accept pretty much anything from Dollars to Rupees. There are two standard ways to sell /buy Ethereum In UK, Exchange Platforms and through Brokers.
Top 3 Crypto Broker Comparison
- Coinbase, What Is It?
Coinbase (not to be confused with Coinbas, Conbase, Coinbae or Coimbase), is a platform that offers the services of wallet and exchange at the same time. What does this mean? On the one hand, we have the ability to send, receive, and store Ethereum (also Litecoin, Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash) in a fast, simple and secure way. On the other hand, we also have the option to exchange our Ether for conventional currencies such as the dollar or the euro, which in turn we can send to our bank account and / or credit card with very low commissions. Is it not great?
All the necessary services to move with total freedom in the world of cryptocurrencies on the same platform! The company was founded in 2012 and today has more than 4,800,000 users and 45,000 adhered businesses. Throughout its more than 4 years of life, Coinbase has not stopped growing and adding new features to its great platform, so much so that important companies such as BBVA bank have invested millions of dollars into the project. This has not gone unnoticed by the international press, and newspapers such as the New York Times or the Wall Street Journal have written about it. Even the renowned magazine Forbes included it in the Fintech 50 this year. They all spoke well. Chance? I do not think so.
- Kraken, First Steps on the Exchange
Kraken is one of the most popular exchanges in the world of cryptocurrencies. It is the second portal of this type in terms of the number of active users. Undoubtedly, it is one of the first exchanges that we look for when we want to start operating with cryptocurrencies. It was founded in 2011 by Jesse Powel and it’s based in San Francisco, United States. It was the first Bitcoin trading platform to have the price and volume of transactions reflected in the Bloomberg terminal. They are a partner in the first crypto corporation bank and were the first to pass a verification audit of cryptographically verifiable reserves.
Registration in Kraken is very simple. To do so, you have to enter the web portal, where we will come across a landing page with a registration form that we must fill with our main digital data, email, and username on the platform. You must create a secure password, because in this type of accounts we will be handling money, and you accept the terms and conditions before pressing the registration button. With those simple steps, you will be registered. However, you still have to confirm our email address. For this, you have to go to your inbox and look for the email sent to get the activation key of the account that you will have to place in the designated field on the Kraken website.
- Coinmama, An Interesting Exchange Alternative
This can be your best choice for buying Ethereum; it doesn’t matter if you plan to do so using debit or credit cards, or if you’re deciding between Visa or Mastercard. It works the same no matter where you’re from. It also has a very effective customer support and very quick transaction times. However, the main disadvantage for this exchange is that its commissions are a bit higher than others, but it makes up for it by allowing traders from most countries and the already mentioned fast processing speeds. It is also more accessible thanks to it needing nothing more than your ID to verify your account.
Thanks to that, it far surpasses many of the options available in the market today in terms of comfort. Among other incentives, we have the fact that it was a pioneer in allowing debit and credit cards and offering high limits for daily trades; their daily limits sit at $5,000, and the monthly maximum is $20,000. Another great part about this exchange is its simplicity; its interface is among the most intuitive ones, barely showing the option to buy or sell your cryptocurrency, which makes it a good starting point.
- CEX.IO More Than a Broker, an Exchange.
• CEX.IO has become one of the best cryptocurrency exchange platforms at present.
• It is an exchange of Ethereum based in the United Kingdom, which has been online since 2013 providing services and coverage to users anywhere in the world, 24 hours a day, and 7 days a week.
• In this platform, you can buy, sell, and exchange between several available cryptocurrencies; Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold, Ethereum, Ripple, Zcash and more.
• CEX.IO claims to provide the best Ethereum shopping experience with credit and debit cards. The affirmation is based on the ideal conditions of the exchange for the fast and successful processing of card payments; the wide range of acceptable payment cards, and the abundant positive feedback from users. CEX.IO provides constant services backed by cold storage of cryptocurrencies, financial viability, and deep legal compliance. Many online platforms offer purchase / sale of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies but do not guarantee complete security and protection in transactions. CEX.IO instead pays special attention to everything related to security. It has a strong anti-DDoS protection and a level 2 PCI DSS that will protect your personal data while you perform any type of operation. The registration process is very simple. Simply complete a simple form where you are asked for an email address and password, nothing more.
- Plus500. A High-Ranked Broker.
Plus500 is one of the best quality brokers right now. One of the main reasons why we think it is legit is the regulation and security offered by this provider for Contracts for Differences. Plus500 Ltd is listed on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange. The simple fact of being listed on the stock exchange is not a reason to trust a company. However, it is something that forces the company to comply with very strict rules, especially if it does not want to see how its actions sink. So much so, that it has to make its accounts public every semester and year.
Therefore, the information available from the parent company is very large and, possibly, more reliable than those of companies that do not have listed shares. In addition, listed companies must pass through the control of highly prestigious auditors, so control is even greater, if possible. Another point that is considered positive about this broker is that it does not charge commissions to operate, and that its spreads are among the lowest in the market even though its services are of a high level. Finally, traders consider that their platform, although not usual, is useful enough and available for advanced traders. Surely for this reason, we have been able to find good opinions on the platform to operate CFDs on Forex, but also on other assets such as Ethereum, which is what we look for.
Buy Ethereum with Bitcoin
As we mentioned, if we are already into the world of cryptos, another of the easiest and fastest ways to buy Ethereum In UK is through Bitcoin. Therefore, you should only use one of the exchange houses to buy Ethereum in UK. To do this, some of the converters that work with BTC-ETH are for example Poloniex, BitFinex or Kraken.
- Buy with Poloniex: a specialized exchange house that allows us to trade with more than 80 cryptocurrency, offering an interface rich in graphs and real-time operations tables, which give the user a better experience and confidence. Poloniex is a very broad and complete platform as far as exchange operations are concerned.
- Buy with Bittrex: It is one of the best known and used exchanges, in fact, it is growing at a rate of 100,000 new accounts a day, it is the second exchange that moves the most money every day. Right now they have more than 190 cryptocurrencies listed and you can operate with conditional orders, Stop limit, etc. The biggest problem, is that you cannot add “real” currency, you can only add funds in cryptocurrencies (BTC, ETH, etc.).
- Buy with Bitfinex: Based in Hong Kong, it is a Bitcoin-centered exchange that supplies with modern services for crypto traders. It allows traders to enjoy exchange operations and the real time margin, while those who provide liquidity can experiment a peer-to-peer market.
Selling / Buying Ethereum in UK- Where to sell /buy Ethereum?
The popularity of Ethereum is increasing. So, why not take advantage and invest now? Your trend will continue to keep rising so there is no reason not to do so. It probably will not make much difference if those 100 dollars you saved are used to sell /buy Ethereum or play the slot machine; but, in the potential of the blockchain and the crypto assets, there is much more than just a nice place to diversify your savings. In that sense, and since we are talking about investment, investing time in learning about these things really pays.
Not only to put those 100 dollars knowingly, but because behind that knowledge there are opportunities to experiment, undertake or even get a better job in the future. Currently, we have many cryptocurrencies to choose from, and investing in Ethereum will be easier than in others because the exchange platforms have the best-known ones, and Ether is one of the most demanded today. There are different exchanges where you can sell or buy Ether. So, if you are thinking of investing in Ethereum this is your opportunity, we have already mentioned some of the main reasons to do it as well as the best sites to sell /buy Ether, now it is your turn to make a decision.