Well eToro have looked at this and come up with a solution that is for the longer-term Bitcoin investor.
Here we shall look at how you can set up an eToro account that allows you to buy and own the REAL asset, that is Bitcoin, in an easy and affordable way for the long-term.
Go visit eToro!
So, what do I do next?
Simply follow these simple steps:
- Click here
- Fill in the simple form; name, phone number and email and create a Username and Password
- Read the eToro T&Cs and Risk Disclosure too
- Once registered, log in
- Deposit funds via the various ways including; Credit Card, PayPal, Wire Transfer as well as many other ways too
- The minimum deposit at eToro is £250
- Click on the Bitcoin icon in the eToro watchlist or search for bitcoin
- Maybe take a look at the chart
- Click Trade
- Enter the amount of Bitcoin you want to invest in terms of US$, with a minimum of just $25
- The leverage with eToro is x1, so that is NO leverage at all, no extra risks
- Enter the trade
- Within 12 days complete the verification process, which requires proof of identity and proof of address
- Monitor your Bitcoin investment in your account on the site or via the eToro App
- And if you have any problems or questions, the always helpful eToro Customer Service team will be there to help out on phone, email or via Live Chat
And that is it, with eToro it is as easy as ABC!
We wish you well with your investment in Bitcoin.
- Great for beginners – eToro pride themselves on making trading more accessible
- Their Social Trade feature allows you to see what other investors are doing
- Popular Investor program which allows you to get commission if people make the same trades as you