Golden Guinea Breweries Plc Stock Performance
The current price for Golden Guinea Breweries Plc stocks on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX) is 0.81 Nigerian Naira (NGN).
An analysis of financial data of Golden Guinea Breweries Plc showed that the company has a total market capitalisation of 830 Million NGN, with a total of 42.6 Million shares were outstanding.
With an increase of earnings per share and reliable profits over a period, investors who want to buy or sell Golden Guinea Breweries Plc stocks can look forward to more profitable dividends and earnings in times to come.
According to an analysis on the live chart of Golden Guinea Breweries Plc, analysts forecast further improved performance for the Consumer Goods sector with market share growing as trading volumes increase.
Highlights of Golden Guinea Breweries Plc in 2021
GOLDBREW closed its last trading day (Friday, October 29, 2021) at 0.81 NGN per share.
Golden Guinea Breweries Plc is currently the 129th most-traded stock on the NGX and it has experienced a total trading volume of 20,288 shares, which were finalised in 13 deals and were valued at a total of 18,056 Nigerian Naira (NGN) over the recent three month period from August to November 2021, with an average of 322 shares in each trading session.
During the same period a volume high of 11,442 was achieved on 18 October.
How to buy Golden Guinea Breweries Plc stocks – Step by Step
The stock market is one of the most attractive financial markets that sees millions of retail investors and traders participating daily. To buy, sell or trade Golden Guinea Breweries Plc stocks on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX), traders and investors can follow a few simple steps:
- Find the share that you want to buy, in this case, “VANLEER”.
- Select a forex broker that offers access to the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX).
- Review the broker's trading conditions, fees, deposit and withdrawal methods, trading platform, customer support, regulation, and other components to ensure that they are aligned with your trading plan.
- Open a live trading account with the broker by completing the online application form and providing the necessary documentation to verify the trading account.
- Once your account has been activated, you are ready to make your first share purchase through the broker.
- From here you can start to build and diversify your portfolio by buying more shares.