Nigeria Energy Sector Fund Plc's equity stocks are for sale online on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX) under the stock symbol NESF.
Nigeria Energy Sector Fund Plc forms part of the Financial Services Industry and the Financials Sector of the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX).
Nigeria Energy Sector Fund Plc Stock Performance
The current price for Nigeria Energy Sector Fund Plc stocks on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX) is 552.20 Nigerian Naira (NGN).
An analysis of financial data of Nigeria Energy Sector Fund Plc showed that the company has a total market capitalisation of 412 Million NGN, with a Price/Earning ratio of 11.64 and earnings per share of 47.42 NGN.
With an increase of earnings per share and reliable profits over a period, investors who want to buy or sell Nigeria Energy Sector Fund Plc stocks can look forward to more profitable dividends and earnings in times to come.
According to an analysis on the live chart of Nigeria Energy Sector Fund Plc, analysts forecast further improved performance for the financial sector with market share growing as trading volumes increase.
Highlights of Nigeria Energy Sector Fund Plc in 2021
Nigeria Energy Sector Fund Plc closed its last trading day on Wednesday 3 November 2021.
Nigeria Energy Sector Fund Plc is currently the 136th most-traded stock on the NGX and it has experienced a total trading volume of more than 1,307 shares, which were finalized in 14 deals and were valued at a total of 716,220 NGN over three months, with an average of 21 shares in each trading session.
The highest volume shares traded on one single day was 500, achieved on 15 October.
How to buy Nigeria Energy Sector Fund Plc stocks – Step by Step
The stock market is one of the most attractive financial markets that sees millions of retail investors and traders participating daily. To buy, sell or trade Nigeria Energy Sector Fund Plc stocks on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX), traders and investors can follow a few simple steps:
- Find the share that you want to buy, in this case, “NESF”.
- Select a forex broker that offers access to the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX).
- Review the broker's trading conditions, fees, deposit and withdrawal methods, trading platform, customer support, regulation, and other components to ensure that they are aligned with your trading plan.
- Open a live trading account with the broker by completing the online application form and providing the necessary documentation to verify the trading account.
- Once your account has been activated, you are ready to make your first share purchase through the broker.
- From here you can start to build and diversify your portfolio by buying more shares.