Northern Nigeria Flour Mills Plc Stock Performance
The current price for Northern Nigeria Flour Mills Plc stocks on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX) is 8.00 Nigerian Naira (NGN).
An analysis of financial data of Northern Nigeria Flour Mills Plc showed that the company has a total market capitalisation of 1.43 Billion NGN, with a Price/Earning ratio of 14.55 and earnings per share of 0.55 NGN.
With an increase of earnings per share and reliable profits over a period, investors who want to buy or sell Northern Nigeria Flour Mills Plc stocks can look forward to more profitable dividends and earnings in times to come.
According to an analysis on the live chart of Northern Nigeria Flour Mills Plc, analysts forecast further improved performance for the consumer good sector with market share growing as trading volumes increase.
Highlights of Northern Nigeria Flour Mills Plc in 2021
Northern Nigeria Flour Mills Plc started the current financial year (2021) with a share price of 6.74 Nigerian Naira (NGN) on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX), and it has gained 18.7 % in value on its price valuation, ranking 45th on the NGX where its year-to-date performance is concerned.
Northern Nigeria Flour Mills Plc is currently the 96th most-traded stock on the NGX and it has experienced a total trading volume of more than 4.17 million shares, which were finalised in 440 deals and were valued at a total of 32.4 million Nigerian Naira (NGN) over the recent three month period from August to November 2021, with an average of 66,223 shares in each trading session.
During the same period a volume high of 401,000 was achieved on 18 November.
How to buy Northern Nigeria Flour Mills Plc stocks – Step by Step
The stock market is one of the most attractive financial markets that sees millions of retail investors and traders participating daily. To buy, sell or trade Northern Nigeria Flour Mills Plc stocks on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX), traders and investors can follow a few simple steps:
- Find the share that you want to buy, in this case, “NNFM”.
- Select a forex broker that offers access to the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX).
- Review the broker's trading conditions, fees, deposit and withdrawal methods, trading platform, customer support, regulation, and other components to ensure that they are aligned with your trading plan.
- Open a live trading account with the broker by completing the online application form and providing the necessary documentation to verify the trading account.
- Once your account has been activated, you are ready to make your first share purchase through the broker.
- From here you can start to build and diversify your portfolio by buying more shares.