AskTraders Trading Community

Is Peakside launching a blockchain real estate fund?

Nick Robinson

Question

2 answers to this question

The rumours are true and confirmed, Peakside is launching a blockchain-based fund. European investment manager Peakside Capital Advisors has launched a blockchain-backed real estate fund that will be focusing on the German market. The fund will be focusing on assets in the range of €15-€75 million ($17-$85 million). Peakside confirmed the rumour in a press release on 12th June. The fund is a product of a partnership between Peakside and Brickblock, a German tech platform that operates a blockchain-based investment management platform ScalingFunds. Peakside is “looking to utilise the advances in digital technology to increase liquidity and transferability in the real estate fund sector as well as to broaden our investor base,” as Stefan Aumann, founding partner of Peakside, announced in the press release.

The creation of a new branch of the fund is very good news and the fact that it will be designed for the German side is a big plus for me. I was born in Germany and then moved to the United States, and it is very good news for me that a new foundation is being opened. I just have a couple of cryptocurrency accounts and recently decided to buy a villa according to the plan https://badyapalmhills.com/ and just have something to pay for the house. Just paying with cash or cards is already the last century I believe. And in other things, it will speed up the purchase process several times, which I am very happy about.