AskTraders Trading Community

Spread bet and CFD

Jon Steeler

Question

6 answers to this question

Hi Jon.

The main difference between the two types of accounts is that spread-betting accounts are free from capital gains taxes. Another thing to note is that you are only able to open a spread betting account if you are based in the UK or Ireland. 

One last thing to add is that with CFD trading, you are normally charged a commission fee when you execute an order.

Honestly, there is not a big difference between those two, but I have been trading on the CFD market for 5 years now. I think this is the most profitable way to win money and to win your existуnce being a trader. I think you should try it, and you have to try to trade on CFD now, as this is a very good way to make a decent income. Me and my brother started to trade on CFD on a small, unknown trading platform and we lost all the money the next day, but we had a lot of burning desire so we started all over, but this time we found a great trading platform that would fit all of our needs. We started to trade on Fondex broker trading platform, because this is the best one and we had the possibility to trade CFD on more than 1000 different markets, with all that we could have Fondex live support help any time we needed. The most important thing is to have a great and useful help from people who knows their job

Edited by FussyEater

A lot of people has invested in crypto and lost a lot of money including my self. In 2023 I lost 190,000 USD by trading with fake brokers and making by investment choices, however Cryptocurrency trading has been really simplified in 2024. If you want to earn big money in trading visit ‘primecryptomarket.c_o_m’. My husband has just withdrawn his profit of 428,000 GBP without any stress. They process withdrawals with easy.