AskTraders Trading Community

Coronavirus

Ali Farhad

Question

2 answers to this question

Well first of all there is fear. Markets will price fear into the market and so an increase in those fears will see a sell off. 

Secondly, and it also has to do with fear as well, is economic slowdown. Fear results in less economic activity amongst consumers and businesses and so we see a slowdown. This will see investors put their money into safe haven assets. 

With the coronavirus we have also seen the Chinese government lock cities down. This further reduces economic activity. China is a massive exporter and so their economic decline has a massive ripple effect on other nations and this again sees a decline in data and money flowing into safe havens.

A lot of people has invested in crypto and lost a lot of money including my self. In 2023 I lost 190,000 USD by trading with fake brokers and making by investment choices, however Cryptocurrency trading has been really simplified in 2024. If you want to earn big money in trading visit ‘primecryptomarket.c_o_m’. My husband has just withdrawn his profit of 428,000 GBP without any stress. They process withdrawals with easy.