Jump to content
  • 0

USD strength

Sam Boughedda


1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Hi Sam

In this context the bad NFP number would represent a flight to safe havens. So while price may have initially gone against the US dollar, I feel it would fall sharply soon after ad the USD would gain again. In the case on Friday, the US dollar made immediate gains. 

However, I now believe that due to numbers reducing in some of the coronavirus hotspots, we will start to see more money flow into risk assets which could mean a weakening dollar this week. I don't think this will be sustained for a long period but i am expecting a change in market sentiment right now. 

In terms of your question, you have to assess whether risk is priced in or not. Then decide on a direction of the pair once you have made that decision.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. To reply to this question, sign in or create a new account.

Reply to this question

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...