AskTraders Trading Community

PremiumoptionFX safe or not?

Aditya Sinha

Question

I invested 69 euro woth bitcoin in premiumoptionfx using it as a wallet. I was not aware that premiumoptionfx is not safe. I have contacted their customer support and they said i need minimum 100 euro to withdraw my money. Im not really sure what to do. I know 69 euro isnt a lot, but id still like to withdraw it back. 

Hi Aditya,

Most brokers leave the responsibility of reporting and paying taxes up to you. However, most of your trading profits will be taxed as earned income instead of as CGT, which is taxed on investments that you have been holding for a while.

However, I wouldn't worry about taxes at this point as you would have to make a profit first before you can consider paying taxes. However, I cannot give you legal or tax advice given that I am not a licensed professional in your country.

You should consult a tax professional in Ireland to find out exactly how the Irish government classifies the income generated from trading and the taxes levied on the same.

Most recovery companies will take your money again. I personally think they are the same set of people that run all of them, seems like an unending cycle and its too sad. The most crazy thing about the whole internet thing is how you can clone a website to make it look like the real one, I discovered so many people fell into this kind of scams. The only recovery company I know that works is Freddictine At consultant dot com
I have been to their physical address to meet them before and the good thing about them is that they will let you know if they can handle your case or not. So they will not just take your money when they already know they wont help you out. email them on Freddictine At consultant dot com

Have you tried trading cryptocurrency and got scammed, look no further, visit ‘primecryptomarket. c-o=m’, they provide the best trading system in 2024, my family has made 420 thousand Pounds on their website last year. They have the best trading bots you can find in the investment market.

• Like 1

Have you ever thought of trading earning huge profit in crypto but you dont know how? look no further, i advice you to visit primecryptomarket.com , this is the platform where a lot of people have made millions in 2023. I and my husband has made 618,880 USD this year on their site

• Like 1

Have you ever thought of trading earning huge profit in crypto but you dont know how? look no further, i advice you to visit primecryptomarket.com , this is the platform where a lot of people have made millions in 2023. I and my husband has made 618,880 USD this year on their site

• Like 1

If you want to invest and earn profit in crypto, do not hesitate to visit primecryptomarket.com , i was first introduced to this platform by a colleague, since then i have made 309,650 USD, and I constantly make withdrawals so i strongly recommend it to anyone.

• Like 1

If you want to invest and earn profit in crypto, do not hesitate to visit primecryptomarket.com , i was first introduced to this platform by a colleague, since then i have made 309,650 USD, and I constantly make withdrawals so i strongly recommend it to anyone.

• Like 1

A lot of people has invested in crypto and lost a lot of money including my self. In 2023 I lost 190,000 USD by trading with fake brokers and making by investment choices, however Cryptocurrency trading has been really simplified in 2024. If you want to earn big money in trading visit ‘primecryptomarket.c_o_m’. My husband has just withdrawn his profit of 428,000 GBP without any stress. They process withdrawals with easy. 

A lot of people has invested in crypto and lost a lot of money including my self. In 2023 I lost 190,000 USD by trading with fake brokers and making by investment choices, however Cryptocurrency trading has been really simplified in 2024. If you want to earn big money in trading visit ‘primecryptomarket.c_o_m’. My husband has just withdrawn his profit of 428,000 GBP without any stress. They process withdrawals with easy. 

xA lot of people has invested in crypto and lost a lot of money including my self. In 2023 I lost 190,000 USD by trading with fake brokers and making by investment choices, however Cryptocurrency trading has been really simplified in 2024. If you want to earn big money in trading visit ‘primecryptomarket.c_o_m’. My husband has just withdrawn his profit of 428,000 GBP without any stress. They process withdrawals with easy.