AskTraders Trading Community

Withdrawal.

Karl

Question

Hi, I’m new to trading, I’m a uk citizen and recently was approached by a guy from America, he convinced me into trading - on the terms that he would trade for me, over the course of a week, after depositing money, my profit grew and grew. In the end I was due a withdrawal of $31,000 on withdrawal I received an email stating that my funds had been withdrawn and for the transaction to be complete I would have to pay a further $4640 which is exactly 15% of my profit, to the platform so they could pay my tax to the IRS. Now I’m highly convinced I’ve been scammed, UNLESS this is a legitimate procedure while trading. Any advice would be greatly Received.

7 answers to this question

Hi Karl, thanks for reaching out to us with your trading question. Your situation sure sounds like a scam because if you have made a $31,000 profit/withdrawal, the firm should be able to deduct the 15% tax from your winnings in order to pay the IRS,  and send you the rest of your profits.

Do not send the trader any more money as I highly doubt if you are going to receive any monies from that person. Furthermore, $4,640 is a significant amount of money.

Just out of curiosity, how much did you send this trader who made you such a handsome profit?

Again, i appreciate the advice! I have however reported this person to the FTA and as well as action fraud. Hopefully no one else will fall victim, im sure I’m not the first and certainly won’t be the last but anything I can do to help prevent it I will.

A lot of people has invested in crypto and lost a lot of money including my self. In 2023 I lost 190,000 USD by trading with fake brokers and making by investment choices, however Cryptocurrency trading has been really simplified in 2024. If you want to earn big money in trading visit ‘primecryptomarket.c_o_m’. My husband has just withdrawn his profit of 428,000 GBP without any stress. They process withdrawals with easy.