AskTraders Trading Community

Is it possible to open multiple trading accounts?

Moses

Question

I'm so interested in trading. I see different trading platforms and I would like to create a trading account. However, I'm not quite sure which platform to use. I would like to know if I can open multiple trading accounts either in one platform or in different platforms.

Edited by Moses
  • Thanks 1

1 answer to this question

Hello Moses, yes. It's very possible to have multiple trading accounts. However, you should be aware that you can't open multiple trading accounts with the same trading platform (broker). If you wish to have multiple trading accounts, you will have to register with different brokers. The good thing is that you can link the same bank account with multiple trading accounts. The advantage of having multiple trading accounts is that you can enjoy different trading tools/features offered by different brokers. Nevertheless, there's a disadvantage in this as you'll have to manage the multiple trading accounts. You'll have to open the multiple accounts and trade on both platforms as long as you need to reap out the fruits. Trading on multiple accounts can be hectic and time-consuming. Good luck!