AskTraders Trading Community

How can I become a Forex currency trader?

Linah

Question

Hello, I need some help. I'm so interested in becoming a trader and even making a career out of it. However, I really don't know how to kickstart a successful trading career exactly. I need rigorous advice, please. I need to know the basics of a successful trading career. Where do I start and what do I need to have?

2 answers to this question

Hello Linah, also known as a forex trader, a forex currency trader, is one who buys and sells currencies on foreign exchange. These traders may include amateur traders who take part in trading for the sake of gaining money. They usually trade to meet their needs, and others do it to pastime.
With patience and little money, then you can be a Forex trader. However, one needs to limit their losses to become a successful trader.
You need to know where and how you will trade in the Forex market for you to become a Forex trader. 

There are three ways you can trade foreign currency; One of these ways is on a Commodity Futures  Trading Commission regulated exchange. Second, by the U.S Securities and Exchange Commission and finally in off-marked exchange.

After this, you are required to create a brokerage account in which you will start trading by choosing the currencies you are willing to trade. Some popular U.S forex brokers include Interactive Brokers and  Forex.com. As a beginner, you should mostly trade currencies that are widely traded, such as the British pound and the U.S. dollar. These currencies usually have the smallest spreads. Good luck with starting a trading career.

A lot of people has invested in crypto and lost a lot of money including my self. In 2023 I lost 190,000 USD by trading with fake brokers and making by investment choices, however Cryptocurrency trading has been really simplified in 2024. If you want to earn big money in trading visit ‘primecryptomarket.c_o_m’. My husband has just withdrawn his profit of 428,000 GBP without any stress. They process withdrawals with easy.