AskTraders Trading Community

Which is more profitable?

Parker

Question

Hi there,

I want to become a Forex trader but from the information I have come across I cant decide on the way to go. Which is more profitable? Joining as an individual trader on a personal account or trading on behalf of clients?

3 answers to this question

Hi Parker,
Welcome to the world of Forex. The information you have is accurate as you can trade either as an independent trader or other individuals and financial organizations like investment companies, big banks, asset management funds and hedge funds, among others.
When you trade for financial institutions, you work on their behalf, and you do not directly benefit from the profit or loss. This is because they give you money and you trade for them. In this scenario, what you earn is remuneration from the institutions. Similarly, you run no risk from this investment.
On the other hand, when you trade as an individual, you put your money into Forex. This means you only earn from the returns of your investment. 
The decision of whether to go it alone or work for others depends on what you want to achieve. Similarly, your ability and readiness to take a risk also matter. If you decide to trade as an individual, the most crucial first step is to get a great broker. Evaluate the deposit you can afford, the time you have at your disposal to trade and money you have available to buy trading software.

If you want to invest and earn profit in crypto, do not hesitate to visit primecryptomarket.com , i was first introduced to this platform by a colleague, since then i have made 309,650 USD, and I constantly make withdrawals so i strongly recommend it to anyone.

A lot of people has invested in crypto and lost a lot of money including my self. In 2023 I lost 190,000 USD by trading with fake brokers and making by investment choices, however Cryptocurrency trading has been really simplified in 2024. If you want to earn big money in trading visit ‘primecryptomarket.c_o_m’. My husband has just withdrawn his profit of 428,000 GBP without any stress. They process withdrawals with easy.