AskTraders Trading Community

Transfer Coins

Pique

Question

Hi, I am a doctor in the profession. Besides, I am trying to participate in online trading. By researching, I have found eToro is the best online trading platform. I am looking for an expert who can help me in giving information about transferring coins. Can anyone tell me what the requirements for transferring coins in a trading account like eToro account are?

1 answer to this question

Hi Pique,
Different trading accounts have different guidelines concerning the transfer of coins. For the eToro account, all users in the eligible countries can withdraw coins from the platform to the wallet, but only if they meet the following requirements.
The current value or the invested amount of the position you wish to transfer should not be more than the total amount of the eligible deposit you made.
If you make the deposit through Skrill, Neteller, Rapid Transfer, or local online banking, eToro will take up to one business day to process your transfer. The transfer value, however, can’t exceed the value of deposit made at any time.
For other payment methods such as UnionPay, Sofort, Credit Card, and PayPal, you will still transfer coins up to the value of any deposit made. But a certain number of days (which varies depending on your eToro club level and payment method used) must have elapsed since your initial deposit. You can only transfer real coins to the eToro wallet. Also, Margin Trade isn’t transferable to the wallet.
Note that the transfer of coins guidelines are subjected to change at any given moment your trading company sees fit.