AskTraders Trading Community

What is the best forex trading technique?

Moses

Question

Hello, I have learned about forex trading, and I'm ready to start my trading journey. However, I'm not sure about the trading technique I should start with. I mean, I would like your advice on which is the best technique I can use while trading. I need the best technique, please. I focus on creating a career from trading. That's why I need all the important essentials before I dive into trading. Thank you! 

1 answer to this question

Hi Moses, when selecting the best Forex trading technique, this will all depend on an individual. Therefore, what works for one person may end up being a disappointment to you. You should, therefore, weigh yourself down and consider what works best for you. 
One of the strategies you can use is that of a 1-hour trading technique. One of the currency pairs you can trade with this technique is GBP/USD.
Another strategy is that of weekly trading since it is more stable. It provides sizeable market information.
You can also use a momentum indicator technique whereby the preceding closing price is compared with the latest price. This strategy helps show the market strength.
Always go for what suits you best. Good luck!