AskTraders Trading Community

What would be the best platform to trade forex??

Moses

Question

Hello, I have been thinking of a trading platform, and I'm not sure yet on the best platform I should focus on when I'm ready to start. I am a newbie, and I'm quite excited about the trading world. I barely know how to start. I have seen so many brokers advertising their platforms all over the internet. The question is, which ones of these many brokers are legit and worthwhile?

2 answers to this question

Hello Moses, 
Where should I trade on Forex? It is a question which most traders ask, especially those that have just joined the platform. You always need to do thorough research on where you should trade according to your trading styles.
One of the best trading platforms is Plus500. Here, even with a little amount of money, you can be able to control assets worth a considerable amount of money.
Oanda is another good forex trading platform. In this platform, you can begin with a demo account.
Markets.com is also good, especially for new traders, since it is straightforward. You need to use a platform that is easy to analyze so that you can trade with confidence. That way, you can execute winning trades easily.
EasyMarkets, which is a web-based platform, offers features that are favorable for beginners, and it is also uncomplicated. I wish you all the best!

A lot of people has invested in crypto and lost a lot of money including my self. In 2023 I lost 190,000 USD by trading with fake brokers and making by investment choices, however Cryptocurrency trading has been really simplified in 2024. If you want to earn big money in trading visit ‘primecryptomarket.c_o_m’. My husband has just withdrawn his profit of 428,000 GBP without any stress. They process withdrawals with easy.