AskTraders Trading Community

About its revenue payment

Natasha

Question

7 answers to this question

Hi Natasha, I do not think you should pay any money to the US Internal Revenue Service (IRS) given that you are a South African citizen. You do not have a US tax ID, hence, you should only pay taxes to the South African Revenue Service.

Most US-based and regulated brokers have clients in other countries and they do not require them to pay taxes in the US unless they reside there. Kindly hold off sending any money to the Astra expert traders until you have spoken to a licensed professional in your country.

I have done a quick check of Astra expert traders and they do not list their US license number or the regulator who licenses them, which is a major red flag, indicating that they could be scammers.

Do not send any money to Astra expert traders, they are a CLONE firm of www.astrafx.com, which is a legitimate broker.

9 minutes ago, Natasha said:

Must you pay a amount to irs revenue if Astra expert traders want to put you profit in a South Africa account . according to when is like a insurance policy .please help or is this a scam?

Unfortunately, we have to pay attention to many scams, and what you are talking about is one of them. No, you don't have to pay an amount for IRS income if Astra expert traders want to put your profit into a South African account, depending on when it's like an insurance policy. This is nonsense. I only noticed this since I made my pay stub with the help of a pay stub maker. I noticed that this amount goes to nothing. And since then, I understood that it was a scam, and by law, I solved everything.

Edited by lidericq

If you want to invest and earn profit in crypto, do not hesitate to visit primecryptomarket.com , i was first introduced to this platform by a colleague, since then i have made 309,650 USD, and I constantly make withdrawals so i strongly recommend it to anyone.

• Like 1

A lot of people has invested in crypto and lost a lot of money including my self. In 2023 I lost 190,000 USD by trading with fake brokers and making by investment choices, however Cryptocurrency trading has been really simplified in 2024. If you want to earn big money in trading visit ‘primecryptomarket.c_o_m’. My husband has just withdrawn his profit of 428,000 GBP without any stress. They process withdrawals with easy.