AskTraders Trading Community

Is Livetrades247.com a scam?

Samarjit sarkar

Question

Please can you look more into livetrades247.com as they are asking me that i have to pay 500$  as occ (operation currency converter) fee to get profit on 100$ which i have invested 6 days earlier now when the time of withdrawl comes i have to pay 500$ as occ fee to get my profit should i pay or not can you please look into the matter please friend help me i already have been cheated by a cryptobroker recently so i dont want it to happen again so please help me ?????

Hi Samarjit. There is next to nothing about this broker online. other than its own website and some domain checkers. But, I did check the domain to see when it was registered and it says 2020. However, their website says the company began in 2009.

Unless they were trading under a different name that is a red flag. The next one and probably the most important is regulation. They make no mention of regulation on their site as far as I can see. Another big warning sign. 

The third strike is what you have said in your question. No broker will ask you for that much to get your money. They may charge a withdrawal fee but that will be listed on their website and will not be an extortionate amount. 

Do not trust this broker mate. DON'T PAY THE MONEY. They are more than likely a scam. 

If you want to find a reputable broker then reply and let me know and I will suggest some for you. Or you can check out some of the broker pages on the site here. They all have reviews so you can see which one suits you best. https://www.asktraders.com/broker/forex/

• Like 1

Hi Samarjit. So sorry I just noticed your questions. A broker that trades for you and promises profits is usually a scam. I would suggest using someone like eToro's copy trading function and following successful traders on there. You can check them out here -

https://stocks.etoro.com/en/commission-free/v1?dl=30002119&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_source=75185&utm_content=11737&utm_serial=Asktraders.com-EN-EIP&utm_campaign=Asktraders.com-EN-EIP&utm_term=

when it comes to hotforex, they are regulated by the FCA which is a positive. But, looking at customer reviews I would say to just be wary. I cannot be sure of course but there seems to be a lot of fake positive reviews and there are quite a few negative. So while they seem legit, it doesn't automatically make them a fantastic broker

Hi this is true that Livetrade247.com is a scam company? because I was joined last June 5, 2020 and I invested $100. Today is the 5th day of my investment and the broker manager ask me that I need to upgrade first (worth $275) before I can get my investment profit in the coming 7th day. Can you please help me so that I can discontinue investing this company if this is legit or not.

Scam my friend dont give i lost my 100$ they told me that i have to pay 500$ as a withdrawl fee to get my profit after 7 days but i found out that it is scam dont give my friend please report about their scam buisness to police or online police and destroy their scam buisness dont give your money they are a scam i had been also cheated by them recently dont get cheated her broker manager is a bitch or motherfucker is a  scammer i have also invested 100$ on them so i know they are scammer avoid such scammer please dont think twice just dont give them the money 250$ please report about their website to police please please please

Edited by Samarjit sarkar

No i did nt send 500$ i blocked them  they are scam my manager was christianna thomas they use fake names all are same person they avoid revealing their real identity i can even send you the profile picture of whatsapp if you want you dont have to think twice they are scam dont give money anymore dont lose your money and dont let them go just report them to police cyber criminals ok

Edited by Samarjit sarkar

This is it but i dont know whether they have changed their profile picture or not but the main thing i know that its a fake picture of somebody else downloaded from somewhere on the net and they are using it for their purpose so dont get fooled they are scammers and inform all of their clients about it please i dont want anyone to lose money and also inform google to remove their website and break their buisness scammers are everywhere even in facebook dont believe them if you can inform facebook to remove their accounts dont lose your money beware of scammers tell others also to stay away from these type of scammers ok

Screenshot_2020-05-10-16-46-46-263_com.whatsapp.png

People have lost so much in binary options and. Crypto currency many Traders have failed to withdraw their funds and profits made from binary and crypto currency options, failed to use the right strategies when needed, failed to engage with the right broker, not giving their trade a break, also having too many trading accounts which is one of the cause of their lost of funds, deposits of too low or too high amount of funds and most especially, not being able to present the full history of their trade when trying to withdraw their funds and their profits. If you are out there and having problems such as these or you are a beginner, or for a good reason need to raise your standard of living or you have been scammed or you have problems withdrawing your funds and profits made from your recent trades contact him via (carlsomartinez28 @ gmail.com) he will guide you on steps how to get your money back.

This is for all those who have lost dearly trading binary options and crypto, Mostly, when you are sure that your broker has been scamming you out of tons of cash, it's normal for you to feel confused and down, but I can assure you that this was the same case with me. I was lucky to meet with Mr. Aaron Gabriel, a computer wizard, and he helped get 80% of my funds back in no less than 48 hours. I am so grateful. I think someone else might need his help, which is why I have to leave this post here as a sign of gratitude for his job well done. Feel free to contact him at Aarongabriel310@ gmail.com Please mention that you were referred by me so he can attend to you immediately because he's been careful of imposters and spies.

I will forever be grateful to the team of hackers at REFUND POLICY after they successfully helped me recover $ 61 k worth of bitcoin that I had lost to a fake crypto investment platform I found on Facebook. I got really depressed and suicidal having lost such amount of money, I then discussed my predicament with my younger sibling who then introduced me to this hacker they went to college together. At first, I was reluctant to contact the hacker as I thought it will be impossible for the bitcoin I had sent to be recovered, but I am so glad that I did contact them because it was like magic after only 18-20hrs they were able to help me recover my lost bitcoin. They even told me that it took the long 18-20 hrs because the sc^mmers had moved the bitcoin from the wallet i paid to into another one. I will forever be grateful to REFUND POLICY, that’s why I am going to drop their contact details here incase anyone has been a victim of any crypto scam, it is not too late at all. Email: refund policy 82 at g mail dot com and their whats app is : +  1. 626. 770. 9574. Do not hesitate to get in touch with them.

HOW I FULLY RECOVERED MY FUNDS FROM CRYPTO SCAMMERS

It is truly amazing what you can achieve with the right information. I’m truly grateful for the service of reclaim funds firm , which was able to recover my cryptocurrency funds from fake investment accounts. Losing $284,000 of my hard-earned money was excruciating and devastating when I thought I could earn more from investing in cryptocurrency, not knowing that I had fallen for a scam. I was able to contact Dr WARDELL DORMAN when I did my research online and came across their e-m-a-i-l  ;   reclaimfundsfirm (@) aol (DOT ) com  
I saw that      reclaimfundsfirm (@) aol (DOT ) com   has been helping many victims like me to recover their funds.
I’m truly grateful for their service and I commend them for being professional and trustworthy.
Their contact information is below

E-M-a-i-l:       reclaimfundsfirm (@) aol (DOT ) com  

WhatsApp number:  +6590552242

Investment is one of the best ways to achieve financial freedom. For a beginner there are so many challenges you face. It’s hard to know how to get started. Trading at primecryptomarket has really been a life changer for me. I almost gave up on crypto currency at some point not until I got a good trading company,  they gave me all the information required to succeed in trading. I made more profit than I could ever imagine. I’m not here to converse much but to share my testimony, I invested $5000.00 and got back $50,500.00 within 5 days of investment. Their strategies and signals are the best and I have gained more knowledge. If you are new to cryptocurrency. You can visit their website primecryptomarket.c-o-m

Have you tried trading cryptocurrency and got scammed, look no further, visit ‘primecryptomarket. c-o=m’, they provide the best trading system in 2024, my family has made 420 thousand Pounds on their website last year. They have the best trading bots you can find in the investment market.

If you want to invest and earn profit in crypto, do not hesitate to visit primecryptomarket.com , i was first introduced to this platform by a colleague, since then i have made 309,650 USD, and I constantly make withdrawals so i strongly recommend it to anyone.

A lot of people has invested in crypto and lost a lot of money including my self. In 2023 I lost 190,000 USD by trading with fake brokers and making by investment choices, however Cryptocurrency trading has been really simplified in 2024. If you want to earn big money in trading visit ‘primecryptomarket.c_o_m’. My husband has just withdrawn his profit of 428,000 GBP without any stress. They process withdrawals with easy.