Samarjit sarkar

Livetrades247.com

Question

Please can you look more into livetrades247.com as they are asking me that i have to pay 500$  as occ (operation currency converter) fee to get profit on 100$ which i have invested 6 days earlier now when the time of withdrawl comes i have to pay 500$ as occ fee to get my profit should i pay or not can you please look into the matter please friend help me i already have been cheated by a cryptobroker recently so i dont want it to happen again so please help me 😫🙏🙏💓?

8 answers to this question

Hi Samarjit. There is next to nothing about this broker online. other than its own website and some domain checkers. But, I did check the domain to see when it was registered and it says 2020. However, their website says the company began in 2009.

Unless they were trading under a different name that is a red flag. The next one and probably the most important is regulation. They make no mention of regulation on their site as far as I can see. Another big warning sign. 

The third strike is what you have said in your question. No broker will ask you for that much to get your money. They may charge a withdrawal fee but that will be listed on their website and will not be an extortionate amount. 

Do not trust this broker mate. DON'T PAY THE MONEY. They are more than likely a scam. 

If you want to find a reputable broker then reply and let me know and I will suggest some for you. Or you can check out some of the broker pages on the site here. They all have reviews so you can see which one suits you best. https://www.asktraders.com/broker/forex/

Hi mate, I'm afraid that seems to be another dodgy company. Most of the reviews online talk about people being scammed by them and they make no mention of regulation. Are you looking for a certain type of broker? 

Friend can you please tell me a  broker who would trade for me and manage my account and is legit are there any such broker which is not a scam?

Hi Samarjit. So sorry I just noticed your questions. A broker that trades for you and promises profits is usually a scam. I would suggest using someone like eToro's copy trading function and following successful traders on there. You can check them out here -

https://stocks.etoro.com/en/commission-free/v1?dl=30002119&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_source=75185&utm_content=11737&utm_serial=Asktraders.com-EN-EIP&utm_campaign=Asktraders.com-EN-EIP&utm_term=

when it comes to hotforex, they are regulated by the FCA which is a positive. But, looking at customer reviews I would say to just be wary. I cannot be sure of course but there seems to be a lot of fake positive reviews and there are quite a few negative. So while they seem legit, it doesn't automatically make them a fantastic broker