AskTraders Trading Community

How can I make money with my cryptocurrency?

Carlyn

Question

Hello, I have a cryptocurrency wallet. I was approached by some guy who said that he would trade cryptocurrency for me, and then I'll make a lot of money. He said that he'd only take 15% of the profit. It was a really good deal. So, he said that I was to purchase cryptocurrency and put it to my wallet. After that, I would open an account with a company he would tell me. Therefore, I bought the cryptocurrency and stored it in my wallet. Then I changed my mind about letting him trade for me. I had second thoughts about the guy. I didn't quite trust him. He gave me some magical figures. Now I'm wondering how I can make money with the cryptocurrency in my wallet.

10 answers to this question

Hi Carlyn, I'm happy to hear you did not go ahead and given the guy your cryptocurrency to trade for you. One of the easiest ways to make money with the crypto in your wallet is to hold it for a while and wait for prices to rise then sell the crypto at a higher price than you bought it for a profit.

Another way to make money from your cryptocurrency is to deposit the same with a broker who accepts crypto payments such as eToro and use it to trade the markets. This method has a huge advantage in that you can make money from both falling and rising prices, unlike holding your crypto in a wallet where you only make money from rising prices.

Hello Carlyn,
You have your cryptocurrency lets say Bitcoin, and you are wondering how it will benefit you. Cryptocurrencies, if used wisely, can be a vehicle to your success. You can make immense profits from it. However, you need to understand how well to involve yourself in this process and not fall into fraudsters pit traps.
One prudent way to make money is by buying and holding. You can do this by buying a satisfying cryptocurrency that has a basic use and hold them up until they acquire an equitable market share.
You can also stake cryptocurrencies. By staking, you obtain the double welfare of the price valuing for possessing good crypto bits in addition to dividends for holding up the coins.
You can buy and hold digital currencies that will help you earn dividends. There are a number of great cryptos that will earn you a significant amount for holding them.
These are just but a few ways in which cryptos can earn you money. However, you should be alert of many scammers who will promise you a lot adversely, and you end up losing way much more.

Hi Carlyn,

You are on the right track. Being decentralized, cryptocurrency presents earning opportunities away from government interruption. But scammers and misinformation have made investors skeptical the industry. 
So, how do you tap into the digital market? You can start with trading.
Open an account with a reputable exchange, purchase coins, and hold them until you’re able to sell them at maximum value. Some cryptocurrencies even offer dividends. Thanks to altcoins with decent price movements, you don’t need expensive assets to make gains.
Gambling is another option. Since winning depends on luck, avoid risking huge sums. You can also run masternodes. This involves keeping a real-time account of the activities on a cryptocurrency’s native blockchain. 
However, a minimum coin balance is required.
Cryptocurrency arbitrage cannot go without mention. It entails buying and selling coins between exchanges for a profit. Additionally, you can loan your digital coins to other users on P2P lending platforms.

On 6/13/2020 at 7:31 PM, Chrispus said:

Hi Carlyn,

You are on the right track. Being decentralized, cryptocurrency presents earning opportunities away from government interruption. But scammers and misinformation have made investors skeptical the industry. 
So, how do you tap into the digital market? You can start with trading.
Open an account with a reputable exchange, purchase coins, and hold them until you’re able to sell them at maximum value. Some cryptocurrencies even offer dividends. Thanks to altcoins with decent price movements, you don’t need expensive assets to make gains.
Gambling is another option. Since winning depends on luck, avoid risking huge sums. You can also run masternodes. This involves keeping a real-time account of the activities on a cryptocurrency’s native blockchain. 
However, a minimum coin balance is required.
Cryptocurrency arbitrage cannot go without mention. It entails buying and selling coins between exchanges for a profit. Additionally, you can loan here your digital coins to other users on P2P lending platforms.

Thanks for sharing your experience and information. I hope this is still relevant and working.

Edited by rossrankins10

Hy guys, Let me introduce you to an app that I just discovered called gigamax. this app is amazing because it uses the latest AI technology to sell and buy on various platforms, using arbitrage techniques. maybe you can look it up on the internet.

Investment is one of the best ways to achieve financial freedom. For a beginner there are so many challenges you face. It’s hard to know how to get started. Trading at primecryptomarket has really been a life changer for me. I almost gave up on crypto currency at some point not until I got a good trading company,  they gave me all the information required to succeed in trading. I made more profit than I could ever imagine. I’m not here to converse much but to share my testimony, I invested $5000.00 and got back $50,500.00 within 5 days of investment. Their strategies and signals are the best and I have gained more knowledge. If you are new to cryptocurrency. You can visit their website primecryptomarket.c-o-m

• Like 1

Have you ever thought of trading earning huge profit in crypto but you dont know how? look no further, i advice you to visit primecryptomarket.com , this is the platform where a lot of people have made millions in 2023. I and my husband has made 618,880 USD this year on their site