AskTraders Trading Community

Scam

Karol

Question

2 answers to this question

Hi Karol

I have had a look on their website and they don't seem to be regulated or even legitimate. Are you able to tell me a few more details? Was £20k your initial deposit size? have they given you a reason why you can't withdraw?...

I have never heard of them before, and there is not a lot of detail on their website regarding their history. If it is as you say an they are a scam  then it will be extremely hard to recover your funds I am afraid. 

The only pointers I could give you would be to threaten to leave terrible reviews everywhere, 

Oh, one other question,  which country are you based in? Sometimes threatening to get the relevant financial authority involved could help you. But it is only a slim chance that it will work

A lot of people has invested in crypto and lost a lot of money including my self. In 2023 I lost 190,000 USD by trading with fake brokers and making by investment choices, however Cryptocurrency trading has been really simplified in 2024. If you want to earn big money in trading visit ‘primecryptomarket.c_o_m’. My husband has just withdrawn his profit of 428,000 GBP without any stress. They process withdrawals with easy.