AskTraders Trading Community

IronFX

Georg Kurz

Question

Dear Sir or Madam,
in spring 2019, a Mr. Prato of Ironfx has called and promised profits: On 08.03.2019 at 17:47 Christian Prato wrote:
> sure 30% profit per week
> 50% bonus good money
I doubt it. It then called Mr. Seiler: Hello Mr. Kurz,

I'm the Sascha Seiler, have talked last night, I'm a senior broker on CFD for 16 years.

I have completed undergraduate degrees in Harvard for Finance Economics, Master and DR in Oxford for Finance, I apply for 12 licenses as a FINANCIAL BROKER and manage a portfolio of 131 clients. We are reachable under: 00441613941947.
The bank details where you make the transfer will only be found on your Ironfx account as soon as you want to transfer.

Kind regards

Sascha Seiler
He had promised so many before that Ironfx with various registration number. is registered with various regulatory agencies and even sponsored by Formula One. Constant calls
Since I do not understand anything about this trade, I was promised that I would be taken care of and the caregiver would look at my account. The paid € 250 were less and less. I could not find out what happened. I demanded take the money back via email and live chat, without a single feedback or refund. The account is still there, the live chat have simply turned off. Despite multiple feedback, I have not received the money.

On telephone I can reach nobody.

Sincerely

Georg Kurz

4 answers to this question

Hi Georg,

Thank you for the detailed account of your encounter with IronFX, we will look into your issue and get back to you within market hours tomorrow.

Kindly hang in there as we work to find you the answers you need given that IronFX is well known broker.

Talk to you soon.

Hi Georg,

It's been a while and I haven't heard back from you. I hope our customer support team was able to help you make a formal complaint against the broker.

It seems like IronFX is a scam broker as there are multiple complaints against them on the Forex Peace Army forum. You can see the same at this link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/7653/ironfx-forex-brokers

I'm sorry that you had an encounter with this scam broker and lost the money you had deposited with them. Do not let this encounter stop you from pursuing tour trading dreams as there are many legitimate brokers out there. We have a list of recommended brokers whom you can trade with once you are ready to give trading another shot.

Here's the link to our verified and recommended brokers: https://www.asktraders.com/broker/forex/

The problem with binary options crypto currency forex trade is not that it is a scam in itself. However, when someone who is not knowledgeable tries to trade binary options crypto currency forex trade, he/she will definitely lose money. The problem is that people are very anxious to make money and they don’t take the time to learn the strategy analysis & the accurate time to trade,Need help on how to trade and to get your lost money back from greedy brokers I can show you the easiest way to get your money back and if you are founding it difficult to withdraw I can show you the method i use in withdrawing and for those that lost big money in trading feel free to mail on [email protected] for more info and special guidelines

Have you tried trading cryptocurrency and got scammed, look no further, visit ‘primecryptomarket. c-o=m’, they provide the best trading system in 2024, my family has made 420 thousand Pounds on their website last year. They have the best trading bots you can find in the investment market.