AskTraders Trading Community

How can I buy Bitcoin?

Komu

Question

3 answers to this question

Hello Komu,
Bitcoin is one of the most used cryptocurrency. It is accepted in most countries across the world, and it has a large number of people who are still learning ways on how to use it. 
Before you get to know how you can use it, you need to know where to buy it and the method you will use to store it.
However, before you buy any Bitcoin, you need to consider investing in a Bitcoin wallet. Go ahead and structure an account for you where you will be receiving your payments and also select the method that you prefer to be paid with. You are now good enough to purchase some Bitcoin.
The various exchange platform will give you information on how many Bitcoin you can get with a certain amount of money. Bitcoin prices are so volatile, and therefore most times, you will end up buying just a few of them at a time no matter how wealthy you are.

This is a great description for a beginner. I wonder if you were able to buy Bitcoin what did you do with it after it lost its value dramatically? I thought that its price would continue to decline, so I was able to sell most of my savings when bitcoin was worth 45k. If it continues to grow in the same spirit, then it will probably make sense to return my bitcoins. This is a very unstable currency and I don't like it. It would be interesting to know your opinion on this and what you are doing about it at this time.