AskTraders Trading Community

no 1 octafx fraud big

ramdas y

Question

live chat  probpem and trade issu aa raha hai 10 din se live chat opation open nahi ho raha hai  plz

witdrwal problem big problem trade issu problem kindliy take inquire plz 

aap ko mine 10 email kiye ek bhi reply nahi diya apne live chat bhi kam nahi karta sir 

2 answers to this question

Hi Ramdas. Unfortunately I don't speak your language...I tried google translate and it helped a bit. And I believe you have a problem with withdrawing from Octafx?

As far as I can see they don't look regulated, so make sure to check them out thoroughly.

Would you be able to provide more details in English, sorry for the inconvenience!!

Edited by Sam Bougheda

A lot of people has invested in crypto and lost a lot of money including my self. In 2023 I lost 190,000 USD by trading with fake brokers and making by investment choices, however Cryptocurrency trading has been really simplified in 2024. If you want to earn big money in trading visit ‘primecryptomarket.c_o_m’. My husband has just withdrawn his profit of 428,000 GBP without any stress. They process withdrawals with easy.