AskTraders Trading Community

Which are the best cryptocurrencies for long-term investment?

Komu

Question

7 answers to this question

Hi Komu,

People are starting to shift their attention from the Forex market, investing in cryptocurrencies. Most investors will want to invest in cryptocurrencies that can serve them for a long time.
Bitcoin, for example, is the most known and commonly used crypto across the globe. It is accepted in a good number of countries where you can comfortably use it to make purchases. Bitcoin is on the top as the best virtual currency you can trade with for a long time.
Ethereum is the second-best currency for long-term investments. It incorporates excellent engagements to the blockchain it uses. The volatility in Ethereum is increasing, one reason you can use it as an alternative to Bitcoin.
Binance Coin, whose benefits range from allowing an investor to trade it in large quantities to having very fair transaction costs, is another excellent cryptocurrency for long-term investment. Binance stability is also exceptional relative to other cryptos.
Stellar, another great cryptocurrency whose blockchain makes it more attractive to the investors. It also incorporates excellent contract protocols hence making it attractive to big institutions other than the companies that offer financial services.
Ripple is also a good choice for long-term investments. Many financial corporations are choosing it as their blockchain.
NEM is also not left behind in this list. NEM is useful in both enterprise and commercial purposes. The main aim of NEM is to facilitate direct transactions.
Litecoin is now aiming at becoming the principal peer-to-peer cryptocurrency in facilitating payments. It is also a good investment option for long-term purposes.

Hi,

With investors currently ditching stocks for cryptocurrencies, there’s a need to identify the most profitable coins for long-term wealth-creation. Below I discuss the best six cryptos for long-term investment.

Take the example of Bitcoin. Introduced in 2009, it has stood the test of time to become the most popular cryptocurrency. In addition to being accepted in most countries, major businesses like Microsoft have embraced its use. 
Ethereum comes a close second. Aside from being a virtual currency, Ethereum’s open-source structure boasts of smart contract capabilities that can be integrated into different fields. 
Binance coin is another cryptocurrency to watch. Backed by its Binance marketplace, it offers subsidized fees and high trading volumes. 
Ripple is also ideal for your portfolio. It delivers fast transactions, stability, and reduced fees. Its popularity among banks also increases its credibility. 
Not forgetting Litecoin that provides unmatched block-processing rates. This is enhanced by its Segregated Witness update that also slashes fees. 
Stellar cannot go without mention. With its smart contract protocols, the service has collaborated with industry giants like KlickEx and IBM.

Hey Komu, thanks for asking the question.

On top of the list for best long-term investment cryptocurrencies is Bitcoin (BTC), as expected. According to recent news, Bitcoin reached record highs in trading volume in Venezuela. Additionally, one of the most common stock market indexes, NASDAQ, plans to involve Bitcoin in its trading services. Bitcoin is hovering around $9,300 these days and market experts anticipated the surge after the last BTC halving event in May.

Another great long-term investment option is Ethereum (ETH). It is the second-largest digital currency which keeps showing promise. Ethereum is a quite popular choice among businesses because of its ability to integrate smart contract protocol into the blockchain. For instance, Tether and Augur both operate on Ethereum blockchain.

Stellar (XLM) is also a promising cryptocurrency. Stellar was once a part of Ripple before it got forked. This Ripple-powered crypto utilizes an open-source, decentralised coin that promotes low-fees international currency transactions.

EOS is another coin, similar to Ethereum as it also provides developers with the platform which can be used to create decentralised apps and supports smart contracts. Smart contracts keep growing which is a great thing for EOS. This cryptocurrency can compete with Ethereum in terms of scalability. EOS also received great support in terms of funding given that it secured around $4 billion through its ICO.

Last but not least is the Binance Coin (BNB). It is the official coin of the Binance crypto exchange. BNB offers investors big transaction fees discounts and other benefits for increasing the trading volume.

Hope I’ve managed to help!

1 minute ago, Wiley Dominquez said:

Hey! In my opinion, investing in cryptocurrency is a very risky activity. Despite the fact that the growth in popularity of cryptocurrency among users is amazing, no one denies that its price may fall in a few months.....

Could you tell me some more information about it? Let’s talk in PM

Every month, the cryptocurrency changes, so it is complicated to determine the appropriate option. You'd better hire a financial adviser. Two years ago, I also decided to start investing money in cryptocurrency, but I didn't understand anything. I turned to my friend for help (because thanks to a successful investment in cryptocurrency, his financial condition has doubled). He advised me to hire a financial advisor and showed me how much does a financial advisor cost at https://wealthtender.com/insights/financial-planning/how-much-does-a-financial-advisor-cost/. I was surprised at how cheap these services were, so I immediately turned to them.

Edited by Hannah Greene

A lot of people has invested in crypto and lost a lot of money including my self. In 2023 I lost 190,000 USD by trading with fake brokers and making by investment choices, however Cryptocurrency trading has been really simplified in 2024. If you want to earn big money in trading visit ‘primecryptomarket.c_o_m’. My husband has just withdrawn his profit of 428,000 GBP without any stress. They process withdrawals with easy.