AskTraders Trading Community

How To Make Money From Bitcoin HODLing

Jessica Kerry

Question

2 answers to this question

Hi Jessica,
When an investor thinks of venturing into Bitcoin buying, they imagine the huge windfall they would make when they sell their coins for Sterling once the Bitcoin price peaks. The strategy is basically a buying and holding investment.
Traders and investors who hold Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency, for the long term, refer themselves as HODL’ers. The term is a Hold misspelling.
HODLers use this method in investment portfolios as hedges against volatility in the market. A true believer in the cryptocurrency trade touts their purchasing and hold strategy as the real reason why Bitcoin prices remain stable.
Historical bitcoin market price data reveals that if you purchase and hold Bitcoin for 1,335 days, you are guaranteed a profit. In short, you are assured of a 100% profit if you buy Bitcoin and wait 1,335 days before you dispose of your holding. Profiting from Bitcoin HODLing is a waiting game.

Investment is one of the best ways to achieve financial freedom. For a beginner there are so many challenges you face. It’s hard to know how to get started. Trading at primecryptomarket has really been a life changer for me. I almost gave up on crypto currency at some point not until I got a good trading company,  they gave me all the information required to succeed in trading. I made more profit than I could ever imagine. I’m not here to converse much but to share my testimony, I invested $5000.00 and got back $50,500.00 within 5 days of investment. Their strategies and signals are the best and I have gained more knowledge. If you are new to cryptocurrency. You can visit their website primecryptomarket.c-o-m