AskTraders Trading Community

How can I legally report or persecute a broker that manipulate into my bank account and withdraw my money?

Prince

Question

3 answers to this question

Hi Prince...

Are you able to provide more details on the broker and what happened?

If they have somehow stolen money from your bank account then you should report it to the relevant authorities, 

I am guessing they aren't a regulated broker, but in any case you should also contact the local financial authority as well. 

If you can provide more details we will be able to advise further, although I have to warn you, that with unregulated brokers it can be extremely hard to get your money back that you deposited into their platform

Investment is one of the best ways to achieve financial freedom. For a beginner there are so many challenges you face. It’s hard to know how to get started. Trading at primecryptomarket has really been a life changer for me. I almost gave up on crypto currency at some point not until I got a good trading company,  they gave me all the information required to succeed in trading. I made more profit than I could ever imagine. I’m not here to converse much but to share my testimony, I invested $5000.00 and got back $50,500.00 within 5 days of investment. Their strategies and signals are the best and I have gained more knowledge. If you are new to cryptocurrency. You can visit their website primecryptomarket.c-o-m

A lot of people has invested in crypto and lost a lot of money including my self. In 2023 I lost 190,000 USD by trading with fake brokers and making by investment choices, however Cryptocurrency trading has been really simplified in 2024. If you want to earn big money in trading visit ‘primecryptomarket.c_o_m’. My husband has just withdrawn his profit of 428,000 GBP without any stress. They process withdrawals with easy.