AskTraders Trading Community

What is Monetary Policy and how does it affect the stock market?

Njau

Question

2 answers to this question

Monetary policy is a regulatory function of the central bank to control the supply and demand of the country’s currency, which in turn influences the country’s economy. 

In the United States of America, the Federal Reserve establishes the monetary policy. The Reserve is mandated with controlling the country’s money supply and the economy.

By controlling the money supply, the Federal Reserve ensures that the money supply grows at a rate that does not cause excessive inflation or hamper economic growth. These measures also ensure that the country’s unemployment rate is controlled at an average national rate of around 5%.

Have you ever thought of trading earning huge profit in crypto but you dont know how? look no further, i advice you to visit primecryptomarket.com , this is the platform where a lot of people have made millions in 2023. I and my husband has made 618,880 USD this year on their site