Sign in to follow this  
Emma Smith

Which Crypto has the most potential?

Question

3 answers to this question

Hello, thanks for inquiring! 

Cryptocurrencies are experiencing a large surge and rise of potential in 2020. This is due to the global pandemic crisis, and uncertainty tied to the pandemic. In 2020, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Etherum, BAT (Basic Attention Token), NEM, NEO, TRON, and many other coins, gained and still have the potential to move higher. 

I would say bitcoin, but it’s a bit obvious. Also, coins like Ethereum are pretty decent, but nowadays, in all of that digital era, it’s hard to predict a consistent growth of something. I mean, you never know when Elon Musk will decide that XTZ is actually a good crypto and why not to tweet about it so after night this coin will gain in price like a hundred times. 

I would say bitcoin, but it’s a bit obvious. Also, coins like Ethereum are pretty decent, but nowadays, in all of that digital era, it’s hard to predict a consistent growth of something. I mean, you never know when Elon Musk will decide that XTZ is actually a good crypto and why not to tweet about it so after night this coin will gain in price like a hundred times. That is why I despite predicting, let companies of professional traders like Beurax Review do it. They are working in this atmosphere constantly and they have some insides for sure. If you are interesting in a little more info, you can actually see their website.