AskTraders Trading Community

How to become a day trader?

Kian Hughes

Question

3 answers to this question

Learn the basics of price action, support and resistance, and then start observing charts. Charts are formed and controlled by big money, try to read those actions in the charts.  

After a month you can create you best 2 strategies, and test it for 2 weeks by trading just 1 share. And gradually you'll find what works for you. 

To learn price action, charts, and more you can check out this post:

Hi, thank you for your question! 

In order to become a day trader, a person is required to understand the market, conduct technical analysis, and predict price movements. An individual should have access to research, news, and analysis. 

When it comes to the equipment, it is desired that a retail trader should have a high-speed internet connection, with a powerful computer that projects the image on several desktops, in order to provide a clear presentation of all the facts the trader needs.

Then comes the technical part of the trade, requiring to read several indicators. Some of the more common indicators are support and resistance levels, moving average convergence divergence (MACD), volatility, moving averages, price oscillators, Bollinger Bands, Fibonacci retracements/extensions, etc. 

Have you ever thought of trading earning huge profit in crypto but you dont know how? look no further, i advice you to visit primecryptomarket.com , this is the platform where a lot of people have made millions in 2023. I and my husband has made 618,880 USD this year on their site