AskTraders Trading Community

Tradersfox Broker a scam?

Flo

Question

Hi, 

I’ve been sceptical about tradersfox, but can’t find any information or complaints on them online. I have an account manager that deals with me and it basically works as follows. You deposit an amount of cash and they trade for you for a certain period. Now they’re asking for extra fees to be paid such as trading boost fees so that trades can continue. I mean the profits are insane. Now that it’s time to withdraw the profit they’re asking to deposit a broker fee of 10% of the profit made. Shouldn’t they just take the fee from the profit in the account instead of asking to deposit more money on top of the initial investment and trading boost fees? 

6 answers to this question

I have investments with tradersfox and they always keep to their words. I have had an encounter with other brokers and I chose tradersfox over them all. Though you have to pay for signal boost and broker fee towards withdrawal which sounds strange to me at first. But after taking the risk to pay, it was what paid for at last. 

• Like 1

On 8/5/2022 at 4:08 PM, Flo said:

Hi, 

I’ve been sceptical about tradersfox, but can’t find any information or complaints on them online. I have an account manager that deals with me and it basically works as follows. You deposit an amount of cash and they trade for you for a certain period. Now they’re asking for extra fees to be paid such as trading boost fees so that trades can continue. I mean the profits are insane. Now that it’s time to withdraw the profit they’re asking to deposit a broker fee of 10% of the profit made. Shouldn’t they just take the fee from the profit in the account instead of asking to deposit more money on top of the initial investment and trading boost fees? 

Just want you to know that those fees worth it. Every broker work differently. They trade for you and that broker fee is more like their trade commission.

• Like 1

How long have you been trading with them if I may ask? Like I was just coming up to so many red flags it’s made me reluctant to add funds. Plus also there’s little to no information on them online. Why is that. 

1 hour ago, Flo said:

How long have you been trading with them if I may ask? Like I was just coming up to so many red flags it’s made me reluctant to add funds. Plus also there’s little to no information on them online. Why is that. 

I got in contact with them in Feb and since then, it has been success upon success. Forget those fees, it's just a change. If only you work with them with a clean heart. Not everyone who is earning will share the source of their income. Only those who are having challenges will be out there to make noise ? 

Have you ever thought of trading earning huge profit in crypto but you dont know how? look no further, i advice you to visit primecryptomarket.com , this is the platform where a lot of people have made millions in 2023. I and my husband has made 618,880 USD this year on their site