Time has come to test the bears

Start trading
Updated: 23 January 2020

$TWLO has been a nice momentum stock since its setup near $100 mark and now it shows considerable slowdown near the 200sma mark. Once the market keeps rising, Twilio Inc has stalled and shows some signs of resistance at 121-122 price range. Local supports are situated at 118 and 117 area but hourly charts show most of resistance at 121.50-122. Consider a short position at 120-121 area with a stop above 122.50. Potential add will be on the breakout of the 118.00 mark and a perfect first target around 114 on 70% of your position. The rest of the position 30% could be placed at breakeven once 118 breakdown is confirmed with a close lower. [Earnings estimated on 5th of February according to Nasdaq.com]

Join our Telegram Chatroom to ask me questions| https://t.me/asktraders

Remember: These are not trade recommendation to buy or sell securities. Always do your own due diligence and trade at your own risk.

Never chase a trade once it is too extended from the entry zone.

Never risk more than 1% of equity per trade.

Happy Trading!

@Trader521