Woolworths Holdings Ltd Stock Performance
The most recent or current price for Woolworths Holdings Ltd stocks on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE) was 52.56 ZAR at the time of writing.
An analysis of financial data of Woolworths Holdings Ltd showed that the company has a total market capitalisation of 55.5 Billion ZAR, with a Price/Earning ratio of 14.09 and earnings per share of 3.7440 ZAR.
The dividend per share of WHL was 0.66 ZAR and its dividend yield was 1.25%. A total of 1.05 Billion shares were outstanding.
With an increase of earnings per share and reliable profits over a period, investors who want to buy or sell Woolworths Holdings Ltd stocks can be hopeful for lucrative dividends and earnings in times to come.
According to an analysis on the live chart of Woolworths Holdings Ltd, analysts forecast a possible further improved performance for the Consumer Services sector with market share growing as trading volumes increase.
Highlights of Woolworths Holdings Ltd in 2021
Woolworths Holdings Ltd started the current financial year (2021) with a share price of 51.86 ZAR on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE), and it has gained 1.74 % in value on its price valuation, ranking 152nd on the JSE with its year-to-date performance.
Woolworths Holdings Ltd is currently the 11th most-traded stock on the JSE and it has experienced a total trading volume of more than 271 million shares, which were finalised in 270,957 deals and were valued at a total of 14.4 billion ZAR over a recent three month period from October 2021 to January 2022, with an average of 4.3 million shares in each trading session.
During the same period a volume high of 18.7 million was achieved on November 17 and a low of 462,635 on December 24.
How to buy Woolworths Holdings Ltd stocks – Step by Step
The stock market is one of the most attractive financial markets that sees millions of retail investors and traders’ participating daily. To buy, sell or trade Woolworths Holdings Ltd stocks on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE), traders and investors can follow a few simple steps:
- Find the share that you want to buy, in this case, “WHL”.
- Select a forex broker that offers access to the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE).
- Review the broker’s trading conditions, fees, deposit and withdrawal methods, trading platform, customer support, regulation, and other components to ensure that they are aligned with your trading plan.
- Open a live trading account with the broker by completing the online application form and providing the necessary documentation to verify the trading account.
- You are now ready to make your first share purchase through the broker.
- You can further start to build and diversify your portfolio by buying more shares.