Oando Plc Stock Performance
The current price for Oando Plc stocks on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX) is 4.75 Nigerian Naira (NGN).
An analysis of financial data of Oando Plc showed that the company has a total market capitalisation of 60.4 Billion NGN, with a Price/Earnings ratio of 1.92 and earnings per share of 2.53 NGN. The number of shares outstanding is 12.4 Billion.
OANDO stock has accrued 9% over the past four-week period, 30th best on NGX.
With an increase of earnings per share and reliable profits over a period, investors who want to buy or sell Oando Plc stocks can look forward to more profitable dividends and earnings in times to come.
According to an analysis on the live chart of Oando Plc, analysts forecast further improved performance for the Oil & Gas sector with market share growing as trading volumes increase.
Highlights of Oando Plc in 2021/2022
Oando Plc started the current financial year (2021) with a share price of 4.42 Nigerian Naira (NGN) on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX), and it has gained 7.47 % in value on its price valuation, ranking 32nd on the NGX with its year-to-date performance.
Oando Plc is currently the 39th most-traded stock on the NGX and it has experienced a total trading volume of more than 106 million shares, which were finalised in 4,097 deals and were valued at a total of 514 million Nigerian Naira (NGN) over the recent three month period from October 2021 to January 2022, with an average of 1.69 million shares in each trading session.
During the same period a volume high of 8.82 million was achieved on November 23 and a low of 149,054 on December 16.
How to buy Oando Plc stocks – Step by Step
The stock market is one of the most attractive financial markets that sees millions of retail investors and traders participating daily. To buy, sell or trade Oando Plc stocks on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX), traders and investors can follow a few simple steps:
- Find the share that you want to buy, in this case, “OANDO”.
- Select a forex broker that offers access to the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX).
- Review the broker's trading conditions, fees, deposit and withdrawal methods, trading platform, customer support, regulation, and other components to ensure that they are aligned with your trading plan.
- Open a live trading account with the broker by completing the online application form and providing the necessary documentation to verify the trading account.
- Once your account has been activated, you are ready to make your first share purchase through the broker.
- From here you can start to build and diversify your portfolio by buying more shares.