The history of Computer Warehouse Group Plc goes back to 26 September 1991 when it was first founded, and it had been listed on November 15, 2013.
Computer Warehouse Group Plc has its head offices at Block 54A, Plot 10, Off Rufus Giwa Street, Off Adebayo Doherty Road, Off Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, Nigeria.
The current CEO of Computer Warehouse Group Plc is Adewale Adeyipo.
Computer Warehouse Group Plc’s equity stocks are for sale online on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX) under the stock symbol CWG.
Computer Warehouse Group Plc forms part of the Computer Hardware Industry and the Technology Sector of the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX).
Computer Warehouse Group Plc Stock Performance
The current price for Computer Warehouse Group Plc stocks on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX) is 1.02 Nigerian Naira (NGN).
An analysis of financial data of Computer Warehouse Group Plc showed that the company has a total market capitalisation of 2.58 Billion NGN, with a Price/Earning ratio of zero and earnings per share of zero NGN.
With an increase of earnings per share and reliable profits over a period, investors who want to buy or sell Computer Warehouse Group Plc stocks can look forward to more profitable dividends and earnings in times to come.
According to an analysis on the live chart of Computer Warehouse Group Plc, analysts forecast further improved performance for the Technology sector with market share growing as trading volumes increase.
Highlights of Computer Warehouse Group Plc in 2021
Computer Warehouse Group Plc started the current financial year (2021) with a share price of 2.54 Nigerian Naira (NGN) on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX), and it has lost 59.8 % in value on its price valuation, ranking 155th on the NGX with its year-to-date performance.
Computer Warehouse Group Plc is currently the 93rd most-traded stock on the NGX and it has experienced a total trading volume of more than 6.12 million shares, which were finalised in 151 deals and were valued at a total of 6.35 million Nigerian Naira (NGN) over the recent three month period from September to December 2021, with an average of 97,064 shares in each trading session.
During the same period a volume high of 1.64 million was achieved on December 2.
How to buy Computer Warehouse Group Plc stocks – Step by Step
The stock market is one of the most attractive financial markets that sees millions of retail investors and traders participating daily. To buy, sell or trade Computer Warehouse Group Plc stocks on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX), traders and investors can follow a few simple steps:
- Find the share that you want to buy, in this case, “CWG”.
- Select a forex broker that offers access to the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX).
- Review the broker’s trading conditions, fees, deposit and withdrawal methods, trading platform, customer support, regulation, and other components to ensure that they are aligned with your trading plan.
- Open a live trading account with the broker by completing the online application form and providing the necessary documentation to verify the trading account.
- Once your account has been activated, you are ready to make your first share purchase through the broker.
- From here you can start to build and diversify your portfolio by buying more shares.