Japaul experienced major restructuring in 2005, culminating in the raising of NGN 1.3 billion through its IPO and an additional NGN 20 billion through a public offer two years later.
Today, Japaul Gold and Ventures Plc has a diversified portfolio in more sectors of the value chain and renders the following services, namely mining, dredging, offshore/vessel chartering and technology.
Japaul Group's service portfolio includes offshore vessels owning and chartering (Japaul Shipping & Offshore Services Ltd); downstream petroleum marketing (Japaul Energy Ltd); infrastructural development (Japaul Infrastructures Ltd); mining (Japaul Mines & Products Ltd); and pipeline constructions and repairs, marine logistics/equipment fabrication and leasing and repairs (Japaul Dredging Services Ltd).
- Its mining service have interests in minerals, such as gold, tin, copper, lithium, lead, zinc and hard rock.
- its dredging business offers dredging solutions, such as reclamation, shore protection, stockpiling, breakwater construction, sweeping of access sites and slots and river crossing.
- Its vessel chartering offers fleet of vessels, such as offshore support vessels (OSVs), anchor handling tug supply vessels (AHTS) and diving support vessels. It provides its services to the offshore oil and gas, and shipping industries.
- Its technology services provide technology and enterprise solution services to support governmental, services and manufacturing industries.
Japaul Gold and Ventures Plc's equity stocks are for sale online on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX) under the stock symbol JAPAULGOLD.
Japaul Gold and Ventures Plc has its headquarters in Lagos, Nigeria.
Japaul Gold and Ventures Plc forms part of the Mining Industry and the Basic Materials Sector.
Japaul Gold and Ventures Plc Stock Performance
The current price for Japaul Gold and Ventures Plc stocks is 0.40 Nigerian Naira (NGN). The company has a total market capitalisation of 2.76B NGN with a P/E ratio of 0.04 and earnings per share of 12.01 NGN. A total of 6.26B shares are outstanding.
With an increase of earnings per share and consistent profits over a period, investors who want to buy or sell Japaul Gold and Ventures Plc stocks can be assured of lucrative dividends and earnings in times to come.
According to an analysis on the live chart of Japaul Gold and Ventures Plc, analysts forecast further improved performance with market share growing as trading volumes increase.
Highlights of Japaul Gold and Ventures Plc in 2021
Japaul Gold and Ventures Plc started the year with a share price of 0.62 NGN, but has since lost 29% in value on its price valuation, ranking 148th on the NGX where year-to-date performance is concerned.
Japaul Gold and Ventures Plc is currently the 24th most-traded stock on the NGX and it has experienced a total trading volume of more than 197 million shares, which were finalized in 1,880 deals and were valued at a total of 90.2 million NGN over three months, with an average of3.12 million shares in each trading session.
The highest volume shares traded on one single day was 15.37 million.
How to buy Japaul Gold and Ventures Plc stocks – Step by Step
The stock market is one of the most attractive financial markets that sees millions of retail investors and traders' participation daily. To buy, sell or trade Japaul Gold and Ventures Plc stocks, traders and investors can follow a few simple steps:
- Find the share that you want to buy, in this case, “JAPAULGOLD “.
- Select a forex broker that offers access to the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX).
- Review the broker's trading conditions, fees, deposit and withdrawal methods, trading platform, customer support, regulation, and other components to ensure that they are aligned with your trading plan.
- Open a live trading account with the broker by completing the online application form and providing the necessary documentation to verify the trading account.
- You are now ready to make your first share purchase through the broker.
- You can further start to build and diversify your portfolio by buying more shares.