HF Group Plc Stock Performance
The current price for HF Group Plc stocks is 3.79 KES. The company has a overall market capitalization of 1,457.69 million KES. A total of 384.61 million shares are outstanding.
HFCK closed its trading day on Friday 10 September 2021 at 3.79 KES per share on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), showing a 1.6% gain over its previous closing price of 3.73 KES.
An analysis of financial data of HF Group Plc showed that profits increased from the first half of the year indicating a growth. With an increase of earnings per share and steady profits within the period, investors who want to buy or sell HF GROUP PLC stocks can be confident about profitable dividends and earnings in years to come.
According to an analysis on the live chart of HF GROUP PLC, some analysts forecast a further improved performance for the banks sector with its market share growing as trading volumes may increase.
Highlights of HF Group Plc in 2021
HF Group Plc started the current year with a share price of 3.32 KES, and it has grown 14 % in value on its price valuation, ranking the shares 17th on NSE due to its year-to-date performance.
HF Group Plc is currently seen as the 28th most-traded stock on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE) since it has experienced a total trading volume of more than 1.71 million shares, which were finalised in 595 deals, and valued at a total of 6.56 million KES over a three months period from June to September 2021, with an average of 27,205 shares in each trading session. A highest volume of 352,000 was achieved on 27 August and the lowest of 200 on 16 August, in the same period.
HF Group Plc experienced a 52 week change of 2.86 KES to 5.48 KES.
How to buy HF Group Plc stocks – Step by Step
The stock market is still one of the most popular financial markets that attracts millions of retail investors and participating traders daily. To buy, sell or trade HF Group Plc stocks, traders and investors should follow a few easy steps:
- Select a forex broker that offers access to the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE).
- Review the broker’s trading conditions, fees, deposit and withdrawal methods, trading platform, customer support, regulation, and other components to ensure that they are aligned with your trading plan.
- Open a live trading account with the broker by completing the online application form and providing the necessary documentation to verify the trading account.
- Find the symbol of the share that you want to buy, in this case, ” HFCK “.
- You can start by making your first share purchase through the broker.
- You can now continue to buy more shares to build and diversify your portfolio.