Today, Unga Group Plc has a diversified portfolio in more sectors of the value chain and renders the following services through two business segments: human nutrition, and animal nutrition and health. The human nutrition segment produces products for human consumption. The animal nutrition and health segment produces animal feed and mineral supplement products and distributes products for animal health.
Unga Group Plc’s equity stocks are for sale online on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE) under the stock symbol UNGA.
Unga Group Plc has its headquarters in Nairobi.
Unga Group Plc forms part of the Food Processing Industry and the Consumer Goods Sector.
Unga Group Plc Stock Performance
The current price for Unga Group Plc stocks is 28.50 Kenyan Shilling (KES). The company has a total market capitalisation of 2.16B KES with a P/E ratio of 11.92 and earnings per share of 2.39 KES. A total of 75.7M shares are outstanding.
With an increase of earnings per share and consistent profits over a period, investors who want to buy or sell Unga Group Plc stocks can be assured of lucrative dividends and earnings in times to come.
According to an analysis on the live chart of Unga Group Plc, analysts forecast further improved performance with market share growing as trading volumes increase.
Highlights of Unga Group Plc in 2021
Unga Group Plc started the year with a share price of 31.80 KES, but it has since lost 10.4% in value on its price valuation, ranking 44th on the NSE where year-to-date performance is concerned.
Unga Group Plc is currently the 55th most-traded stock on the NSE and it has experienced a total trading volume of more than 22,500 shares, which were finalized in 27 deals and were valued at a total of 679,250 KES over three months, with an average of 357 shares in each trading session.
The highest volume shares traded on one single day was 10,700.
How to buy Unga Group Plc stocks – Step by Step
The stock market is one of the most attractive financial markets that sees millions of retail investors and traders’ participation daily. To buy, sell or trade Unga Group Plc stocks, traders and investors can follow a few simple steps:
- Find the share that you want to buy, in this case, “UNGA”.
- Select a forex broker that offers access to the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE).
- Review the broker’s trading conditions, fees, deposit and withdrawal methods, trading platform, customer support, regulation, and other components to ensure that they are aligned with your trading plan.
- Open a live trading account with the broker by completing the online application form and providing the necessary documentation to verify the trading account.
- You are now ready to make your first share purchase through the broker.
- You can further start to build and diversify your portfolio by buying more shares.