Standard Group Plc Stock Performance
The current price for Standard Group Plc stocks is 18.00 KES. An analysis of financial data, Standard Group Plc shows that the company has a total market capitalisation of 1,471,172,544 KES, with a P/E ratio of -5.06 and earnings per share of -3.17 KES. A total of 81.7 million shares are outstanding. The total number of shares issued were 81,731,808.
Financial results showed that Standard Group Plc experienced a 52 week high of 25.30 KES and a 52 week low of 15.00 KES, indicating a decline of 10.00 % over said 52 weeks. The Year to date decline was 20.00 % at the time of writing.
With a possible increase of earnings per share and anticipated profits over time, investors who want to buy or sell Standard Group Plc stocks can look forward to more profitable dividends and earnings in times to come.
According to an analysis on the live chart of Standard Group Plc, analysts forecast further improvement in performance for the consumer services sector with market share growing as trading volumes may increase.
Highlights of Standard Group Plc in 2021
Standard Group Plc opened the year with a share price of 22.50 KES, and it has lost 20 % in value on its price valuation, ranking 57th on NSE with its year-to-date performance.
Shareholders’ worries may be compounded by the fact that SGL has lost 10% of the stock’s value from 16 August to the time of writing.
Standard Group Plc is currently the 54th most-traded stock on NSE and it has experienced a total trading volume of more than 52,200 shares, which were finalized in 90 deals, and valued at a total of 941,225 KES over three months, with an average of 829 shares in each trading session. The highest volume for the same period of 12,400 was achieved on 24 August.
How to buy Standard Group Plc stocks – Step by Step
The stock market is still one of the most popular financial markets that attracts millions of retail investors and participating traders daily. To buy, sell or trade Standard Group Plc stocks, traders and investors should follow a few easy steps:
- Select a forex broker that offers access to the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE).
- Review the broker's trading conditions, fees, deposit and withdrawal methods, trading platform, customer support, regulation, and other components to ensure that they are aligned with your trading
- Open a live trading account with the broker by completing the online application form and providing the necessary documentation to verify the trading
- Find the symbol of the share that you want to buy, in this case, ” SGL”.
- You can start by making your first share purchase through the broker.
- You can now continue to buy more shares to build and diversify your portfolio.