Nairobi Securities Exchange Plc Stock Performance
The current price for Nairobi Securities Exchange Plc stocks on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE) is 8.98 Kenyan Shilling (KES).
NSE stocks closed a recent trading day (22 October 2021) at 8.98 KES per share on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), experiencing a 0.4% gain from its previous closing price of 8.94 KES.
An analysis of financial data of Nairobi Securities Exchange Plc showed that the company has a total market capitalisation of 2.33 Billion KES, with a Price/Earning ratio of 13.82 and earnings per share of 0.65 KES. A total of 260 Million shares were outstanding.
Nairobi Securities Exchange Plc’s financial performance for the 2021 period that ended in June indicates increased profits and revenue of 366 million KES, up from the 303 million KES in December 2020.
With an increase of earnings per share and reliable profits over a period, investors who want to buy or sell Nairobi Securities Exchange Plc stocks can look forward to more profitable dividends and earnings in times to come.
According to an analysis on the live chart of Nairobi Securities Exchange Plc, analysts forecast further improved performance for the Financials sector with market share growing as trading volumes increase.
Highlights of Nairobi Securities Exchange Plc in 2021
Nairobi Securities Exchange Plc started the current financial year (2021) with a share price of 8.16 Kenyan Shilling (KES) on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), and it has gained 10.1 % in value on its price valuation, ranking 15th on the NSE where its year-to-date performance is concerned.
Nairobi Securities Exchange Plc is currently the 31st most-traded stock on the NSE and it has experienced a total trading volume of more than 1.2 million shares, which were finalised in 774 deals and were valued at a total of 11 million Kenyan Shilling (KES) over the recent three month period from July to October 2021, with an average of 19,076 shares in each trading session.
During the same period a volume high of 281,600 was achieved on 17 September and a low of 600 on 6 October.
How to buy Nairobi Securities Exchange Plc stocks – Step by Step
The stock market is one of the most attractive financial markets that sees millions of retail investors and traders participating daily. To buy, sell or trade Nairobi Securities Exchange Plc stocks on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), traders and investors can follow a few simple steps:
- Find the share that you want to buy, in this case, “NSE”.
- Select a forex broker that offers access to the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE).
- Review the broker's trading conditions, fees, deposit and withdrawal methods, trading platform, customer support, regulation, and other components to ensure that they are aligned with your trading plan.
- Open a live trading account with the broker by completing the online application form and providing the necessary documentation to verify the trading account.
- Once your account has been activated, you are ready to make your first share purchase through the broker.
- From here you can start to build and diversify your portfolio by buying more shares.