Currently it operates in all parts of the federation with the objective is to expand beyond the shores of Nigeria in line with its principle of being 100% Shariah compliant.
Today, Jaiz Bank Plc has a diversified portfolio in more sectors of the value chain and renders the following services:
- Retail banking includes JAIZ Savings Account, JAIZ Current Account, JAIZ Salary Current Account, JAIZ Domiciliary Account, JAIZ Kids Savings Account, JAIZ Tier One Account, JAIZ Tier Two Account, Jaiz Auto Finance (JAF), JAIZ Pan Auto Scheme, Jaiz Home Finance, JAIZ Rental Finance, JAIZ Medical Finance and JAIZ Education Finance.
- Corporate banking includes JAIZ Corporate Account, JAIZ Corporate Savings Account, JAIZ Domiciliary Account Corporate, Working Capital Finance, Project Financing, Real Estate Finance, Lease To Own Equipment Finance, JAIZ Service Lease, Bonds and Guarantee, Import Finance and Export Finance.
- The Bank's eBusiness includes offerings, such as JaizOnline, JaizMobile, Point of Sale (POS), JaizPay, Private Banking and Automated Teller Machines (ATMs).
Jaiz Bank Plc's equity stocks are for sale online on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX) under the stock symbol JAIZBANK.
Jaiz Bank Plc has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
Jaiz Bank Plc forms part of the Regional Banks Industry and the Financials Sector.
Jaiz Bank Plc Stock Performance
The current price for Jaiz Bank Plc stocks is 0.65 Nigerian Naira (NGN). The company has a total market capitalisation of 22.5B NGN with a P/E ratio of 21.67 and earnings per share of 0.03 NGN. A total of 34.5B shares are outstanding.
With an increase of earnings per share and consistent profits over a period, investors who want to buy or sell Jaiz Bank Plc stocks can be assured of lucrative dividends and earnings in times to come.
According to an analysis on the live chart of Jaiz Bank Plc, analysts forecast further improved performance with market share growing as trading volumes increase.
Highlights of Jaiz Bank Plc in 2021
Jaiz Bank Plc started the year with a share price of 0.66 NGN, and it has since lost 1.52% in value on its price valuation, ranking 109th on the NGX where year-to-date performance is concerned.
Jaiz Bank Plc is currently the 18th most-traded stock on the NGX and it has experienced a total trading volume of more than 248 shares, which were finalized in 1,941 deals and were valued at a total of 151 million NGN over three months, with an average of 3.94 shares in each trading session.
The highest volume shares traded on one single day was 22.4 million.
How to buy Jaiz Bank Plc stocks – Step by Step
The stock market is one of the most attractive financial markets that sees millions of retail investors and traders' participation daily. To buy, sell or trade Jaiz Bank Plc stocks, traders and investors can follow a few simple steps:
- Find the share that you want to buy, in this case, “JAIZBANK”.
- Select a forex broker that offers access to the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX).
- Review the broker's trading conditions, fees, deposit and withdrawal methods, trading platform, customer support, regulation, and other components to ensure that they are aligned with your trading plan.
- Open a live trading account with the broker by completing the online application form and providing the necessary documentation to verify the trading account.
- You are now ready to make your first share purchase through the broker.
- You can further start to build and diversify your portfolio by buying more shares.