Today, Remgro Ltd has a diversified portfolio of products and services in more sectors of the financial value chain and renders the following services: banking, healthcare, consumer products, insurance, industrial, infrastructure and media and sport industries.
Remgro Ltd's equity stocks are for sale online on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE) under the stock symbol REM.
Remgro Ltd has its headquarters at Millennia Park, 16 Stellentia Avenue, Stellenbosch, 7600.
Remgro Ltd has more than 117 400 employees.
The current CEO of Remgro Ltd is Jan Jonathan Durand.
Remgro Ltd forms part of the Financial Services Industry and the Financials Sector of the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE).
Remgro Ltd Stock Performance
The most recent or current price for Remgro Ltd stocks on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE) was 128.86 ZAR at the time of writing.
An analysis of financial data of Remgro Ltd showed that the company has a total market capitalisation of 73.2 Billion ZAR, with a Price/Earning ratio of 25.24 and earnings per share of 5.1060 ZAR.
The dividend per share of REM was 0.90 ZAR and its dividend yield was 0.7 %. A total of 568 Million shares were outstanding.
With an increase of earnings per share and reliable profits over a period, investors who want to buy or sell Remgro Ltd stocks can be hopeful for lucrative dividends and earnings in times to come.
According to an analysis on the live chart of Remgro Ltd, analysts forecast a possible further improved performance for the financial sector with market share growing as trading volumes increase.
Highlights of Remgro Ltd in 2021
Remgro Ltd started the current financial year (2021) with a share price of 96.20 ZAR on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE), and it has gained 34 % in value on its price valuation, ranking 134th on the JSE with its year-to-date performance.
Remgro Ltd is currently the 56th most-traded stock on the JSE and it has experienced a total trading volume of more than 100 million shares, which were finalised in 226,788 deals and were valued at a total of 13.2 billion ZAR over a recent three month period from September to December 2021, with an average of 1.59 million shares in each trading session.
During the same period a volume high of 4.47 million was achieved on September 16 and a low of 512,774 on November 9.
How to buy Remgro Ltd stocks – Step by Step
The stock market is one of the most attractive financial markets that sees millions of retail investors and traders' participating daily. To buy, sell or trade Remgro Ltd stocks on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE), traders and investors can follow a few simple steps:
- Find the share that you want to buy, in this case, “REM”.
- Select a forex broker that offers access to the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE).
- Review the broker's trading conditions, fees, deposit and withdrawal methods, trading platform, customer support, regulation, and other components to ensure that they are aligned with your trading plan.
- Open a live trading account with the broker by completing the online application form and providing the necessary documentation to verify the trading account.
- You are now ready to make your first share purchase through the broker.
- You can further start to build and diversify your portfolio by buying more shares.