Vodacom Group Ltd has its headquarters at Vodacom Corporate Park, 082 Vodacom Boulevard, Vodavalley, Midrand, 1685.
Vodacom Group Ltd has more than 7 550 employees.
The mobile networks of Vodacom Group Ltd cover a population of over 289 million people with clients in Tanzania, the DRC, Mozambique, Lesotho and Kenya.
The current CEO of Vodacom Group Ltd is Shameel Joosub.
Vodacom Group Ltd forms part of the Mobile Telecommunications Industry and the Telecommunications Sector of the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE).
Vodacom Group Ltd Stock Performance
The most recent or current price for Vodacom Group Ltd stocks on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE) was 131.45 ZAR at the time of writing.
An analysis of financial data of Vodacom Group Ltd showed that the company has a total market capitalisation of 241 Billion ZAR, with a Price/Earning ratio of 13.79 and earnings per share of 9.53 ZAR.
The dividend per share of VOD was 8.30 ZAR and its dividend yield was 6.31 %. A total of 1.84 Billion shares were outstanding.
With an increase of earnings per share and reliable profits over a period, investors who want to buy or sell Vodacom Group Ltd stocks can be hopeful for lucrative dividends and earnings in times to come.
According to an analysis on the live chart of Vodacom Group Ltd, analysts forecast a possible further improved performance for the … sector with market share growing as trading volumes increase.
Highlights of Vodacom Group Ltd in 2021
Vodacom Group Ltd started the current financial year (2021) with a share price of 124.39 ZAR on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE), and it has gained 5.68 % in value on its price valuation, ranking 289th on the JSE with its year-to-date performance.
Vodacom Group Ltd is currently the 51st most-traded stock on the JSE and it has experienced a total trading volume of more than 104 million shares, which were finalised in 278,053 deals and were valued at a total of 14.4 billion ZAR over a recent three month period from September to December 2021, with an average of 1.65 million shares in each trading session.
During the same period a volume high of 6.61 million was achieved on September 17 and a low of 614,666 on October 18.
How to buy Vodacom Group Ltd stocks – Step by Step
The stock market is one of the most attractive financial markets that sees millions of retail investors and traders’ participating daily. To buy, sell or trade Vodacom Group Ltd stocks on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE), traders and investors can follow a few simple steps:
- Find the share that you want to buy, in this case, “VOD”.
- Select a forex broker that offers access to the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE).
- Review the broker’s trading conditions, fees, deposit and withdrawal methods, trading platform, customer support, regulation, and other components to ensure that they are aligned with your trading plan.
- Open a live trading account with the broker by completing the online application form and providing the necessary documentation to verify the trading account.
- You are now ready to make your first share purchase through the broker.
- You can further start to build and diversify your portfolio by buying more shares.