Carbacid Investments Limited Stock Performance
The current price for Carbacid Investments Limited stocks on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE) is 11.20 Kenyan Shilling (KES).
CARB stocks closed a recent trading day (22 October 2021) at 11.20 KES per share on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), experiencing a 0.4 % drop from its previous closing price of 11.25 KES.
An analysis of financial data of Carbacid Investments Limited showed that the company has a total market capitalisation of 2.85 Billion KES, with a Price/Earning ratio of 8.82 and earnings per share of 1.27 KES. A total of 255 Million shares were outstanding.
Carbacid Investments Limited reported increased mid-year results with revenue of 449 million KES, up from 320 million KES for the previous period.
Carbacid Investments Limited reported net income of 210 million KES, and gross profits of 71.30 million KES, down from 237 million KES for July 2020.
With an increase of earnings per share and reliable profits over a period, investors who want to buy or sell Carbacid Investments Limited stocks can look forward to more profitable dividends and earnings in times to come.
According to an analysis on the live chart of Carbacid Investments Limited, analysts forecast further improved performance for the Basic Materials sector with market share growing as trading volumes increase.
Highlights of Carbacid Investments Limited in 2021
Carbacid Investments Limited started the current financial year (2021) with a share price of 12.10 Kenyan Shilling (KES) on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), and it has lost 7.44 % in value on its price valuation, ranking 47th on the NSE where its year-to-date performance is concerned.
Carbacid Investments Limited is currently the 30th most-traded stock on the NSE and it has experienced a total trading volume of more than 1.22 million shares, which were finalised in 521 deals and were valued at a total of 14 million Kenyan Shilling (KES) over the recent three month period from July to October 2021, with an average of 19,332 shares in each trading session.
During the same period a volume high of 152,600 was achieved on 28 September.
How to buy Carbacid Investments Limited stocks – Step by Step
The stock market is one of the most attractive financial markets that sees millions of retail investors and traders participating daily. To buy, sell or trade Carbacid Investments Limited stocks on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), traders and investors can follow a few simple steps:
- Find the share that you want to buy, in this case, “CARB”.
- Select a forex broker that offers access to the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE).
- Review the broker's trading conditions, fees, deposit and withdrawal methods, trading platform, customer support, regulation, and other components to ensure that they are aligned with your trading plan.
- Open a live trading account with the broker by completing the online application form and providing the necessary documentation to verify the trading account.
- Once your account has been activated, you are ready to make your first share purchase through the broker.
- From here you can start to build and diversify your portfolio by buying more shares.