East African Breweries Limited Stock Performance
The current price for East African Breweries Limited stocks on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE) is 169.25 Kenyan Shilling (KES).
EABL stocks closed a recent trading day (22 October 2021) at 169.25 KES per share on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), experiencing a 0.4 % drop from its previous closing price of 170.00 KES.
An analysis of financial data of East African Breweries Limited showed that the company has a total market capitalisation of 134 Billion KES, with a Price/Earning ratio of 30.72 and earnings per share of 5.51 KES. A total of 791 Million shares were outstanding.
East African Breweries Limited reported profits of 18,080 million KES, with revenues of 41,501 million KES, and operating income of 5,022 million KES for its 2021 mid-year results.
The net income after taxes was 3,169 million KES, with the basic and diluted earnings per share for the period amounting to 0.71 KES.
With an increase of earnings per share and reliable profits over a period, investors who want to buy or sell East African Breweries Limited stocks can look forward to more profitable dividends and earnings in times to come.
According to an analysis on the live chart of East African Breweries Limited, analysts forecast further improved performance for the Consumer Goods sector with market share growing as trading volumes increase.
Highlights of East African Breweries Limited in 2021
East African Breweries Limited started the current financial year (2021) with a share price of 154.25 Kenyan Shilling (KES) on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), and it has gained 9.72 % in value on its price valuation, ranking 17th on the NSE where its year-to-date performance is concerned.
East African Breweries Limited is currently the eighth most-traded stock on the NSE and it has experienced a total trading volume of more than 25.1 million shares, which were finalised in 1,588 deals and were valued at a total of 4.38 billion Kenyan Shilling (KES) over the recent three month period from July to October 2021, with an average of 398,057 shares in each trading session.
During the same period a volume high of 5.07 million was achieved on 17 August and a low of 1,000 on 1 October.
How to buy East African Breweries Limited stocks – Step by Step
The stock market is one of the most attractive financial markets that sees millions of retail investors and traders participating daily. To buy, sell or trade East African Breweries Limited stocks on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), traders and investors can follow a few simple steps:
- Find the share that you want to buy, in this case, “EABL”.
- Select a forex broker that offers access to the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE).
- Review the broker's trading conditions, fees, deposit and withdrawal methods, trading platform, customer support, regulation, and other components to ensure that they are aligned with your trading plan.
- Open a live trading account with the broker by completing the online application form and providing the necessary documentation to verify the trading account.
- Once your account has been activated, you are ready to make your first share purchase through the broker.
- From here you can start to build and diversify your portfolio by buying more shares.