Car and General Kenya Limited Stock Performance
The current price for Car and General Kenya Limited stocks is 33.50 KES. The company has a total market capitalization of 1,307,367,841 KES, revenue of 12,117.98 million KES and Net Income Before Taxes of 129.84 million KES.
An analysis of financial data indicates that CGEN closed its trading day on Thursday, September 9, 2021 at 33.50 KES per share on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), presenting a 4.3% drop from its previous closing price of 35.00 KES. Shareholders can stay optimistic about CGEN knowing the stock has again accrued 6% over the recent four-week period, the 17th best on the NSE.
With an increase of earnings per share and steady profits over time, investors who want to buy or sell Car and General Kenya Limited stocks can be assured of profitable dividends and earnings in quarters to come.
According to an analysis on the live chart of Car and General Kenya Limited, analysts forecast further improvement in the performance for the Consumer Services sector with its market share growing as trading volumes may increase.
Highlights of Car and General Kenya Limited in 2021
Car and General Kenya Limited opened the year with a share price of 22.00 KES and has gained 52.3 % in value on its price valuation, ranking it third on NSE with its year-to-date performance.
Car and General Kenya Limited is currently the 54th most-traded stock on NSE and over the three month period from June to September 2021 it has seen a total trading volume of more than 36,500 shares, finalised in 67 deals, which were valued at a total of 1.15 million KES, with an average of 579 shares in each trading session. During the same period Car and General Kenya Limited experienced a volume high of 13 000 on 13 July.
How to buy Car and General Kenya Limited stocks – Step by Step
The stock market is still one of the most popular financial markets that attracts millions of retail investors and participating traders daily. To buy, sell or trade Car and General Kenya Limited stocks, traders and investors should follow a few easy steps:
- Select a forex broker that offers access to the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE).
- Review the broker's trading conditions, fees, deposit and withdrawal methods, trading platform, customer support, regulation, and other components to ensure that they are aligned with your trading plan.
- Open a live trading account with the broker by completing the online application form and providing the necessary documentation to verify the trading account.
- Find the symbol of the share that you want to buy, in this case, “CGEN”.
- You can start by making your first share purchase through the broker.
- You can now continue to buy more shares to build and diversify your portfolio.