The Limuru Tea Co. Plc Stock Performance
The current price for The Limuru Tea Co. Plc stocks is 320.00 KES. The company has a total market capitalisation of 384 million KES, with a P/E ratio of -209.15 and earnings per share of -1.53 KES. A total of 1.2 million shares are outstanding.
According to an analysis of The Limuru Tea Co. Plc’s latest trading data its Gross Turnover was 6.24 million. Financial results showed that The Limuru Tea Co. Plc experienced a 4 week growth of 6.67%, after a decline of 5.88% over 3 months, 11.1% over 6 months and 16.9% over the previous year. The YTD decline is still about 11.1%.
With a possible increase of earnings per share and expected profits in the future, investors who want to buy or sell The Limuru Tea Co. Plc stocks can look forward to better dividends and earnings in years to come.
According to an analysis on the live chart of The Limuru Tea Co. Plc, analysts forecast further improvement in performance for the consumer goods sector with market share growing as trading volumes may increase.
Highlights of The Limuru Tea Co. Plc in 2021
The Limuru Tea Co. Plc opened the year with a share price of 360.00 KES, but it has lost 11.1 % in value on its price valuation, ranking 53rd on the NSE with its year-to-date performance.
Shareholders’ fears may be reassured by a 7% increase of the LIMT share price since 13 August, which was the 16th best on the NSE.
The Limuru Tea Co. Plc is currently the 47th most-traded stock on the NSE and it has experienced a total trading volume of more than 103,300 shares, which were finalized in 28 deals, and valued at a total of 32.3 million KES over a period of three months from June to September 2021, with an average of 1,640 shares in each of the trading sessions. For the same period a volume high of 37,800 was achieved on 4 August. The current Return on Investment for The Limuru Tea Co. Plc is – 0.58 and Return on Equity is – 0.53.
The Limuru Tea Co. Plc experienced a 52 Week high stock price of 400.00 KES and a 52 Week low price of 260.00 KES, a 52 week decline of -16.88 %. The Year to date decline is -11.11%.
How to buy The Limuru Tea Co. Plc stocks – Step by Step
The stock market is still one of the most popular financial markets that attracts millions of retail investors and participating traders daily. To buy, sell or trade The Limuru Tea Co. Plc stocks, traders and investors should follow a few easy steps:
- Select a forex broker that offers access to the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE).
- Review the broker's trading conditions, fees, deposit and withdrawal methods, trading platform, customer support, regulation, and other components to ensure that they are aligned with your trading
- Open a live trading account with the broker by completing the online application form and providing the necessary documentation to verify the trading
- Find the symbol of the share that you want to buy, in this case, ” LIMT”.
- You can start by making your first share purchase through the broker.
- You can now continue to buy more shares to build and diversify your portfolio.