East African Cables Limited Stock Performance
The current price for East African Cables Limited stocks on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE) is 1.44 Kenyan Shilling (KES).
CABL stocks closed a recent trading day (22 October 2021) at 1.44 KES per share on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), experiencing a 2.7 % drop from its previous closing price of 1.48 KES.
An analysis of financial data of East African Cables Limited showed that the company has a total market capitalisation of 365 Million KES, with a Price/Earning ratio of 0.75 and earnings per share of 1.92 KES. A total of 25 3Million shares were outstanding.
East African Cables Limited showed profits of 232.80 million KES for the full-year 2020, up from the (195.42) million KES of 2019.
With an increase of earnings per share and reliable profits over a period, investors who want to buy or sell East African Cables Limited stocks can look forward to more profitable dividends and earnings in times to come.
According to an analysis on the live chart of East African Cables Limited, analysts forecast further improved performance for the Industrials sector with market share growing as trading volumes increase.
Highlights of East African Cables Limited in 2021
East African Cables Limited started the current financial year (2021) with a share price of 1.38 Kenyan Shilling (KES) on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), and it has gained 4.35 % in value on its price valuation, ranking 25th on the NSE where its year-to-date performance is concerned.
East African Cables Limited is currently the 29th most-traded stock on the NSE and it has experienced a total trading volume of more than 1.48 million shares, which were finalised in 595 deals and were valued at a total of 2.19 million Kenyan Shilling (KES) over the recent three month period from July to October 2021, with an average of 23,500 shares in each trading session.
During the same period a volume high of 412,700 was achieved on 18 August and a low of 300 on 3 October.
How to buy East African Cables Limited stocks – Step by Step
The stock market is one of the most attractive financial markets that sees millions of retail investors and traders participating daily. To buy, sell or trade East African Cables Limited stocks on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), traders and investors can follow a few simple steps:
- Find the share that you want to buy, in this case, “CABL”.
- Select a forex broker that offers access to the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE).
- Review the broker's trading conditions, fees, deposit and withdrawal methods, trading platform, customer support, regulation, and other components to ensure that they are aligned with your trading plan.
- Open a live trading account with the broker by completing the online application form and providing the necessary documentation to verify the trading account.
- Once your account has been activated, you are ready to make your first share purchase through the broker.
- From here you can start to build and diversify your portfolio by buying more shares.